Images in signature

Voice your opinions, concerns and suggestions on how to make the Transport Tycoon Forums better.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

jonhconstantine11
Engineer
Engineer

Images in signature

Post by jonhconstantine11 »

I'm new to the TT-Forums and I was wondering how people get those banners below their post. For example, when I scroll through some peoples post a see a banner with a picture of a grf for openttd.

How do people do that? If someone could help, it would be amazing!
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: I have a Question

Post by Redirect Left »

To add an image to a signautre, you need to upload the image to an image host (many are available, such as imgBB). Then you need to add it to your signature, top right of the forum is your name and a downward arrow next to it. Click on that, then click on user control panel. From here click on profile, and then you can add a signature image or an avatar (the image on the left of a post, mine is the left pointing arrow) here. Avatars you can upload directly to the forum, signature images need to be hosted off site. Don't forget to use [img] tags around the signature image URL.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Re: Images in signature

Post by planetmaker »

Images in signatures work just like images in postings, using the [img] tag. And they can be hosted anywhere, including this forum itself.

I moved this topic to the help centre - it is not OpenTTD related. Please make use of the appropriate boards for questions.
I changed the title of the topic to meaningfully reflect the question - so that it actually can be found (please use meaningful posting titles. "question" generally is not).

Return to “Forum Suggestions and Feedback”