Long words break theme on mobile

Voice your opinions, concerns and suggestions on how to make the Transport Tycoon Forums better.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Long words break theme on mobile

Post by Redirect Left »

Hello.
Browsing tonight on my phone (Cubot Dinosaur), reading a thread and immediately noticed the thread displaying oddly. Scrolled down and found out why.

Using Android 6, Chrome - no updates code it in the play market, so I assume it's latest version.
Attachments
Screenshot_20160824-235345.png
(239.51 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Long words break theme on mobile

Post by orudge »

The TT theme is unfortunately not mobile-friendly. It's based on subSilver2, which will no longer be supported in phpBB 3.2, so ideally the entire theme needs recreating based upon the responsive proSilver theme. (Any volunteers to help with that? :) )

There may well be fairly straightforward CSS fix for this, but I'm not sure what it would be off the top of my head. Any suggested fixes welcome.
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

orudge wrote:The TT theme is unfortunately not mobile-friendly. It's based on subSilver2, which will no longer be supported in phpBB 3.2, so ideally the entire theme needs recreating based upon the responsive proSilver theme. (Any volunteers to help with that? :) )

There may well be fairly straightforward CSS fix for this, but I'm not sure what it would be off the top of my head. Any suggested fixes welcome.
If you don't mind setting up a temp phpBB board to play with, I could start taking a crack at it.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

I'll see if I can get something set up. :)

Return to “Forum Suggestions and Feedback”