Default PM reply behavior

Voice your opinions, concerns and suggestions on how to make the Transport Tycoon Forums better.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Default PM reply behavior

Post by Transportman »

I have 1-2 small suggestions regarding the reply behavior of PMs, which I hope can be implemented. Currently, the Post reply button only replies to the sender of the PM, and not to other recipients, which I find slightly confusing as my replies to my own message go only to me instead of the other people.

I suggest the following:
-add a button to reply to sender and all recipients next to the post reply buttons. I just noticed there is a "Reply to all" in the bar below the message (next to the forward and print view), but that is a bit out of reach
-have a warning if the reply is (only) to yourself, either pressing send, or when selecting Reply on a own message
Coder of the Dutch Trackset | Development support for the Dutch Trainset | Coder of the 2cc TrainsInNML
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Default PM reply behavior

Post by orudge »

These seem to be decent suggestions; I would recommend making them at phpbb.com - I don't like modifying phpBB where avoidable, but if this functionality was in stock phpBB, then of course we'd be able to make use of it.

Return to “Forum Suggestions and Feedback”