FAQ for Login problems not helpful.

Voice your opinions, concerns and suggestions on how to make the Transport Tycoon Forums better.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

TheCaterpillar2
Engineer
Engineer

FAQ for Login problems not helpful.

Post by TheCaterpillar2 »

K... this part of the FAQ isn't very helpful...

" I’ve lost my password!
Don’t panic! While your password cannot be retrieved, it can easily be reset. Visit the login page and click I forgot my password. Follow the instructions and you should be able to log in again shortly.
However, if you are not able to reset your password, contact a board administrator."

I've had to ask my roomate to use their E-mail to be even able to post this. And there is no other way to contact the mods or admins without posting on the forum as none display an e-mail address contact...

Can't begin to express how frustrating this has been.

I tried to make a forum account here a while back but something happened in the process and I never received my activation e-mail. I don't remember the Username that went with my e-mail.

It would be helpful if all I required to "Reset" my password would be for me to input ONLY my e-mail address. Cause I can't post here otherwise and I can't be using my room mates email. I had no way to contact the administrators.

Can an administrator or moderator cancel my account attached to MY E-mail so I can reregister Please! Contact me for the e-mail address and I'll provide it.

Thanks
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Re: FAQ for Login problems not helpful.

Post by orudge »

Replied via PM.

Return to “Forum Suggestions and Feedback”