please help

Voice your opinions, concerns and suggestions on how to make the Transport Tycoon Forums better.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

cbandq90
Engineer
Engineer

please help

Post by cbandq90 »

so i had to make another account here because i was banned and i dont know why. i didnt do anything wrong and i know i didnt break any rules. so what gives???
Sylf
President
President

Re: please help

Post by Sylf »

cbandq90 wrote:so i had to make another account here because i was banned and i dont know why. i didnt do anything wrong and i know i didnt break any rules. so what gives???
It's possibly got hit by the recent account cleaning. Your account probably was a rare case of false positive.
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

What was your old username?
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

We haven't really had many false positives, if any. Most likely the ban was manual because one of the moderators mistook you for a bot. What was your old username?
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

We can merge your account back into your old account - please let me know what it was and I'll sort it out. Sorry for the inconvenience.
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

Could you also let me know your old username so I can check if(and why) my bot mistook you for being a spam bot.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/

Return to “Forum Suggestions and Feedback”