Edit or delete a report?

Voice your opinions, concerns and suggestions on how to make the Transport Tycoon Forums better.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Edit or delete a report?

Post by Purno »

Is there any possibility to edit or remove a report? Because I just clicked the report button a little too fast.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Re: Edit or delete a report?

Post by planetmaker »

Purno wrote:Is there any possibility to edit or remove a report? Because I just clicked the report button a little too fast.
That option does not seem to exist. I had been looking for it a few times as well.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

I thought as much. I know Owen isn't a fan of mods, but I'm bringing it up anyways. Any possibilities there?

A post can't be reported twice (not while the first report is still open, anyways), so that wasn't an option. I had considered reporting the post above, but I figured that'd only make things worse.

I don't know how often Moderators get to deal with hasty made reports. But I have a habit of submitting my posts quite fast only to read them over and edit directly after. It seems I'm now also extending that habit to my reports... :P
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by planetmaker »

Time to learn patience then ;-)

There's also a point in keeping reports un-editable: it's difficult to reply or react to an ever-changing or even redacted report ;-)

Return to “Forum Suggestions and Feedback”