Online bullying

Voice your opinions, concerns and suggestions on how to make the Transport Tycoon Forums better.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Morgs
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Online bullying

Post by Morgs »

Hi

I have experienced online bullying on another forum I have used before last weeks incident where a Senior Moderator banned me from 2 forums on that site. There is an investigation happening which I have not heard anything yet.

I want to say I have not experienced this here :bow:
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Online bullying

Post by orudge »

Hopefully there should be no bullying here. As always, should anybody have concerns, please contact a moderator or me.
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

orudge wrote:Hopefully there should be no bullying here. As always, should anybody have concerns, please contact a moderator or me.
I can totally agree with that. As the rules say, 99.99% of the time you get three chances before you are banned on here and Moderators have no bias here when deciding what actions to apply (based on experience both before and after I became a Moderator).
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
Railwaymodeler
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Railwaymodeler »

Morgs wrote:Hi

I have experienced online bullying on another forum I have used before last weeks incident where a Senior Moderator banned me from 2 forums on that site. There is an investigation happening which I have not heard anything yet.

I want to say I have not experienced this here :bow:
For what it is worth, I've never seen any real bullying on this site. Owen does a great job picking moderators that are fair to all.

Some members have a very dry sense of humor, and to a new member it may appear as bullying or at the least, rudeness, but after a little while you see that some of the oldtimers around here have "clicks" or unofficial groups and joke around like that. Sort of how like some people are good enough friends that they jokingly insult each other, both knowing it is in good fun, but outsiders don't know that.
Without Trains America Stops

Return to “Forum Suggestions and Feedback”