Login problems

Voice your opinions, concerns and suggestions on how to make the Transport Tycoon Forums better.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

cmoiromain
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Login problems

Post by cmoiromain »

Hi everyone

Since I can't post in the help forum, I guess here is the place to post it.

I am currently having issues with the forum, I keep getting logged off every minute or so, for no reason. I don't think the problem is on my end, since I did not change / install anything for a while, and everything worked just fine a couple of days ago. Has there been an update recently that might be causing this ? Does anyone know a fix for it ? It is really annoying having to log in each time I read a new topic.
I am little, ugly, and nasty. How do you do?
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Login problems

Post by Hyronymus »

cmoiromain wrote:Hi everyone

Since I can't post in the help forum, I guess here is the place to post it.

I am currently having issues with the forum, I keep getting logged off every minute or so, for no reason. I don't think the problem is on my end, since I did not change / install anything for a while, and everything worked just fine a couple of days ago. Has there been an update recently that might be causing this ? Does anyone know a fix for it ? It is really annoying having to log in each time I read a new topic.
Please try clearing your browser cache and login again. Also, why can't you post in the help forum?
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

This is the forum you should indeed be posting in.

Do you have any kind of ad blocking or other "security" software that may be deleting the forum cookies?
cmoiromain
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by cmoiromain »

I do use adblock (on chrome), but I have been using it for quite some time and I never had any problem with it.

I juste cleared my cache and deactivated adblock for the forums, and it appears to be fixed.

Thanks for the quick help !
I am little, ugly, and nasty. How do you do?

Return to “Forum Suggestions and Feedback”