"View active topics" link at the bottom of every page.

Voice your opinions, concerns and suggestions on how to make the Transport Tycoon Forums better.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

ChillCore
Tycoon
Tycoon

"View active topics" link at the bottom of every page.

Post by ChillCore »

As the topic title says.

I find it a bit inconvenient, and time consuming, having to scroll back up to the top of the page each time to get back to the active topics page; I could use the back button and refresh the page to see if new post were made but meh.
I know that one can make changes in the UCP to have the last post at the top of the pages but that does not count when you are not logged in, which I am not when just browsing the forums and not replying to something.
Yes, you could say that having to scroll down to see the last post is equally time consuming but I find that less "annoying" as at the same time I skim over the previous posts and it is easier to follow a conversation.

Thank you in advance for considering this rather small change to the forums layout mr. orudge. ;)
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Re: "View active topics" link at the bottom of every page.

Post by orudge »

That is, I guess, technically possible; you may have to wait until my office furniture is delivered and I have my desktop set up again though before I have the ability to do that properly.
ChillCore
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: "View active topics" link at the bottom of every page.

Post by ChillCore »

Thank you very much.

No presure time-wise, I have been wanting to make this suggestion for a long time but never got round to doing so. Hehe

Return to “Forum Suggestions and Feedback”