setup question

Discuss a Transport Tycoon-like game being programmed by forum users.

Moderator: Transport Empire Moderators

mfans
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

setup question

Post by mfans »

I download •Transport Empire Alpha 20120211 - zip windows, extract and found no exe doc to run, how to set up transport empire? thanks.
uzurpator
Transport Empire Moderator
Transport Empire Moderator

Re: setup question

Post by uzurpator »

Once you extract the files you need to use the application_starter_win32_release.exe.

The game might need "Visual Studio 2010 Redistributable" and "Direct X library" if your machine does not have them alrady.
All art and vehicle stats I authored for TT and derivatives are as of now PUBLIC DOMAIN! Use as you see fit
Just say NO to the TT fan-art sprite licensing madness. Public domain your art as well.
mfans
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by mfans »

I tried with the biggest map, 250*250?, and found only trees, no cities and no industries, is it correct. and I only have, pause, fast, option, save and company bottons, and I can do nothing? Do I foget some docs? thanks.
maquinista
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by maquinista »

mfans wrote:I tried with the biggest map, 250*250?, and found only trees, no cities and no industries, is it correct. and I only have, pause, fast, option, save and company bottons, and I can do nothing? Do I foget some docs? thanks.
This game is under development, It is not not finished.
Sorry if my english is too poor, I want learn it, but it isn't too easy.[/list][/size]

Return to “General Transport Empire Discussion”