transport empire question

Discuss a Transport Tycoon-like game being programmed by forum users.

Moderator: Transport Empire Moderators

bnsf95
Engineer
Engineer

transport empire question

Post by bnsf95 »

I 'm new to the forum and i just found out about this game. Can anyone give all of the information about the game? I have locomotion and i find that game is a little limiting so i want to know what is possible in this game.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: transport empire question

Post by Illegal_Alien »

How about reading stuff aroudn here? Dont be lazy.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
ohlidalp
Engineer
Engineer

Post by ohlidalp »

Illegal_Alien wrote:How about reading stuff aroudn here? Dont be lazy.
That would give more confusions than answers I'm afraid...

Transport Empire is a project aimed to create the best transport game in the world :).

As for the software itself, it's in very early alpha stage - only terrain, vegetation and weather are implemented so far.

As for the game's design, IMHO nobody knows for sure. The only certain thing is that it'll be 3D. The project has been around for a long time and a lot of effort was made to give it a good design - but I don't think much of it is still actual. Uzurpator, the lead coder, declared the "pioneer law" - the first functional solution is allways accepted.

Be sure to check out http://www.transportempire.com - there you'll find most of the interesting info, like screenshots and downloads. Note that the "Ott3d" branch, which the page also presents, is now discontinued.

~An00biS
Rigs of Rods maintainer.
neob
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by neob »

bnsf95 wrote:I 'm new to the forum and i just found out about this game. Can anyone give all of the information about the game? I have locomotion and i find that game is a little limiting so i want to know what is possible in this game.

in other words to whats been said above, you should stay with locomotion since playable is still not in this game possibilities.
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

A little effort would've worked here, topic locked.

Return to “General Transport Empire Discussion”