What can i do?

Discuss a Transport Tycoon-like game being programmed by forum users.

Moderator: Transport Empire Moderators

Lilman424
Tycoon
Tycoon

What can i do?

Post by Lilman424 »

So, I was one of the first members here to discuss a possible clone (and if you look in the archive a few of the topics were started by me, and i still SWEAR i made up the name "Transport Empire")

However, i haven't really been here in around a year, and i was wondering what i could do to help the project. I have some rudimentayr C++ coding skills, as well as a much better background in Ruby. I have a lot of experience with Wikis, which i know there is one, and I'm fairly confident in my communication skills, if needed. I could do research on anything that needed done, or i possibly be able to compose some music.

If any of these skills are, now or in the recent future, needed, please tell me what i can do to help.

-Evan
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

Welcome back Evan. I would really appreciate it if you shed your light on the current discussions in the TE Development section. I'm not sure if the Wiki needs our attention at this time and coding still seems somewhat far away. Feel free to jump right in this project and comment it you think we should do things differently.

Return to “General Transport Empire Discussion”