two remarks about the forum

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.
harveyclayton
Engineer
Engineer

two remarks about the forum

Post by harveyclayton » 11 Jul 2019 09:03

The GMT + 10 (+11 for daylight savings) is about 20 or minutes slow, but I really don't care that much, don't look at the time, just check my computer :P

I noticed the TT style aswell but didn't want to post something, fraid I might be dising Owen or whoever did it :oops: but it is just just a green border :( background really but the forum tables or whatever they are just go over it, the green doesn't really go with the silver does it

orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Re: two remarks about the forum

Post by orudge » 11 Jul 2019 11:33

The time appears to be correct, it's synchronised with various network time servers so should be accurate.

You can discuss the new theme here - there is still work to be done on it, but I've been busy again lately. If it really doesn't look right though, try a hard refresh.

Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: two remarks about the forum

Post by Redirect Left » 11 Jul 2019 20:23

harveyclayton wrote:
11 Jul 2019 09:03
The GMT + 10 (+11 for daylight savings) is about 20 or minutes slow, but I really don't care that much, don't look at the time, just check my computer :P
The time is displaying correctly for me on the server time. Are you sure you was looking at the current time, and not your last visit time? In the software update, they switched place i believe, the current time was moved to the left from the right side.
Worst Behaved IRC Member of 2008, 2009 & 2010 - Go Me!

Return to “Off-Topic”