Chris Sawyer appeared on rollercoaster park opening web stream

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Roman
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Chris Sawyer appeared on rollercoaster park opening web stream

Post by Roman »

This isn't exactly brand new, but I just recently found this by accident: Chris Sawyer visited the rollercoaster theme park "Klugheim" (part of Phantasialand in Germany) in June, 2016, and gave a short interview that was broadcast in a web stream on the opening day of the park:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D09ADnKbMdc

Sawyer appears at about 1:43:30. The context is RCT rather than TT, of course, but I found it interesting to see him speak anyway. AFAIK it's the only interview he's ever given in front of a video camera (with the exception of his hands-on over-the-shoulder demonstration of the early development build of what later would become TT in 2014).
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Chris Sawyer appeared on rollercoaster park opening web stream

Post by Drury »

"This is the kind of ride I like building in [RCT]"

If it was me saying this, it wouldn't be a compliment at all.

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

He mentions every time he rides a new ride, he thinks about what he can put in his games or change in his games.

Does that mean he is still directly involved in the RCT franchise? (or another one?)
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Drury »

ehhh not necessarily

when I watch all my high school friends on facebook being married and generally having their lives sorted it gets me thinking too but that's really about it

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury

Return to “Off-Topic”