Transit King is now out!

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

IsoElukka
Engineer
Engineer

Transit King is now out!

Post by IsoElukka »

Hello again, TT-Forums!

I recruited some of you for our Transit King Pioneer program a while ago. Here's the result - partly thanks to you: Our first mobile tile, a sandbox tycoon game “Transit King” is now available for iOS and Android. It's a free-to-play game about transporting goods and commuters the way you want. You start with just a few slow trucks and build a transport empire by completing city requests and helping them grow. We’re huge fans of Transport Tycoon and other tycoon titles, and Transit King is our version of that proper free-form sandbox game, but for mobile devices and players in mind.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...es.transitking
Apple AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/fi/app/transit ... 1311511672

Thank you again for hosting my recruit drive and your help with the game - hope you'll check it out and maybe enjoy it!

Matti
Community Manager
BON Games
Attachments
TK_build_massive _transportation_network_preview.jpg
TK_build_massive _transportation_network_preview.jpg (411.32 KiB) Viewed 608 times
TK_town_growth_preview.jpg
TK_town_growth_preview.jpg (489.71 KiB) Viewed 608 times
TK_vehicle_selection_preview.jpg
TK_vehicle_selection_preview.jpg (275.64 KiB) Viewed 608 times
jules
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Transit King is now out!

Post by jules »

Looks interesting, hope microtransactions don't kill the game play!

I'll try a download if I can squeeze some space from my phone (why do they have such restrictive system memory, even with extra microSD cards?) :x
There is no ?
jules
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by jules »

Hmm getting a weird graphical bug. All looks fine on loading (logos and % loading) but as soon as it passes that screen, it zooms in and goes really blurry, I'm only getting a portion of the screen I should see. It zooms out temporarily (to normal) if I change applications and also taking a screen shot zooms back out to normal as it saves, then zooms back in again.

Samsung galaxy S4 android, landscape mose. I tried turning off screen rotation setting so app had control of screen rotation but it still does this.

Sorry hard to describe as screenshot is not representative of what I actually get!
Attachments
20171119_085446.jpg
Photo of my phone screen
(1.94 MiB) Not downloaded yet
There is no ?
IsoElukka
Engineer
Engineer

Post by IsoElukka »

jules wrote:Hmm getting a weird graphical bug. All looks fine on loading (logos and % loading) but as soon as it passes that screen, it zooms in and goes really blurry, I'm only getting a portion of the screen I should see. It zooms out temporarily (to normal) if I change applications and also taking a screen shot zooms back out to normal as it saves, then zooms back in again.

Samsung galaxy S4 android, landscape mose. I tried turning off screen rotation setting so app had control of screen rotation but it still does this.

Sorry hard to describe as screenshot is not representative of what I actually get!
First time we see something like this...thanks for the report though, I'll talk about this with the rest of the team.

We've gotten some praise from players that you're able to play nicely without spending real money, but of course your mileage may vary on that one depending on how active a player you are.
jules
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by jules »

Uninstalling /reinstalling worked

Edit: oh no, restarting the game and its happening again
There is no ?
IsoElukka
Engineer
Engineer

Post by IsoElukka »

jules wrote:Uninstalling /reinstalling worked

Edit: oh no, restarting the game and its happening again
Could you send me your PlayerID and the description of the problem to transitking@bongames.fi and we'll take a look. That's a first for that kind of a graphical glitch, so any details would be very valuable to us. And sorry for the inconvenience.

Return to “Off-Topic”