Anyone playing Settlers 2 anymore?

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

smallfly
Chairman
Chairman

Anyone playing Settlers 2 anymore?

Post by smallfly »

Anyone of you playing Settlers 2 anymore? I downloaded it @ GOG. Since the original game is limited to 1024x756 pixels screen resolution and does not have online multiplayer support, there have been some guys recoding the game from scratch and so they generated a version you can find on http://www.siedler25.org/index.php?com=dynamic&mod=2. Its completely the same game but with whatever resolution you like and with online multiplayer support. I'd like to play together (coop) or against one of you guys. So let me know if you dare a match :-)
settlers2_sm.jpg
settlers2_sm.jpg (90.75 KiB) Viewed 2181 times
Attachments
settlers2.png
(9.32 MiB) Not downloaded yet
www.p1sim.org - P1SIM - Traffic, Logistics, City-Building & more
Join the discussions here on tt-forums.net!
Geo Ghost

Re: Anyone playing Settlers 2 anymore?

Post by Geo Ghost »

Good grief, I've not played that game in at least a decade and a half.
Wouldn't say I loved it, but certainly enjoyed it :D
smallfly
Chairman
Chairman

Post by smallfly »

20 years ago I only knew the single player mode. Today I had my first online match with this game. Very interesting. And the COOP mode against KI also allows trading options to help your colleagues.
www.p1sim.org - P1SIM - Traffic, Logistics, City-Building & more
Join the discussions here on tt-forums.net!
enviousbored
Engineer
Engineer

Post by enviousbored »

smallfly wrote:Anyone of you playing Settlers 2 anymore? I downloaded it @ GOG. Since the original game is limited to 1024x756 pixels screen resolution and does not have online multiplayer support, there have been some guys recoding the game from scratch and so they generated a version you can find on http://www.siedler25.org/index.php?com=dynamic&mod=2. Its completely the same game but with whatever resolution you like and with online multiplayer support. I'd like to play together (coop) or against one of you guys. So let me know if you dare a match :-)

settlers2_sm.jpg
Oh man, I forgot this game even exists!

Return to “Off-Topic”