Games for making your own Locomotives?

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Games for making your own Locomotives?

Post by NekoMaster »

Are there any games out there that let you make your own Locomotives? I know theres a game called GearCity for making your own cars and trucks, but I've always wanted a game that you could make your own Steam, Diesel, and Electric locomotives.

It'd be even more fun if there was a transport sim where you could make your own Locomotives if you had the money to make a locomotive special for your company (Kinda like how Union Pacific and General Electric teamed up to make the Turbine Locomotives like the Big Blow and Veranda Locomotives)
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
YNM
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Games for making your own Locomotives?

Post by YNM »

KSP for land transport ?
YNM = yoursNotMine - Don't get it ?
「ヨーッスノットマイン」もと申します。
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Games for making your own Locomotives?

Post by Drury »

Done a bit of digging, but the only thing I can come up with is what I originally wanted to recommend anyway - Gmod. It's pretty much the only game where you can build and drive your own train on rails.

There are a couple of other games where you can technically build a locomotive, but can't easily build rails - Gmod has both rail maps and rail props to use. It's hardly perfect, mind you, but I had a bunch of fun with it a few years ago.

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury

Return to “Off-Topic”