Donald Trump elected 45th US president

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Train<In>Vain
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: Donald Trump elected 45th US president

Post by Train<In>Vain »

I will refrain. I'm here as a guest and I will act accordingly.
Rookie of the Year: 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
YNM
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by YNM »

Pilot wrote:
Train<In>Vain wrote: I don't claim to offer anything other than "idle speculation".
Let me guess, you're saying that because one idiot has done it in the name of "Islam", that all Muslim's should be banned, and that they're all the same? Do you know anything about British history? For years, Britain was bombed by the IRA, people who were Irish, and of the Catholic faith. Did the UK ban all the Irish or all the Catholic's? No, because that would be wrong, we realised that it was just a few idiots, instead of grouping everyone together.

It's time for America to stop being so pathetic and realise the same!
Too bad for you, " 'Muricaa" is the true offspring of "Rule, Brittania" !

And please be advised that despite what I believe, I'm not going to just kill everyone else :wink:
YNM = yoursNotMine - Don't get it ?
「ヨーッスノットマイン」もと申します。
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Train<In>Vain wrote:I'm glad that you care so much about Americans (whose "deaths are being caused by Trump").
Why would I not? After all I have lived in the USA, and so many of my closest friends just happen to live in America. Some happen to be of an ethnical minority or a sexual minority. They're not having an easy time.
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
SkeedR
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SkeedR »

Train<In>Vain wrote:
YNM wrote:Is that a headline or a question ?
I don't claim to offer anything other than "idle speculation".
If we need to ban Muslims due to a minority of violent fundamentalists, then we should also ban Christians due to a minority of violent fundamentalists. And Sikhs, and Jews, and atheists.

As a Christian I have come to the belief that the only possible way to defeat violent ideologies is to defeat their purpose. Violence is sought when those who have no other hope, are pushed towards it. So, perhaps we need to give people hope in something peacful?
Last known as: Weirdy
Train<In>Vain
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Train<In>Vain »

Speaking of bad drivers...

Rookie of the Year: 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016

Return to “Off-Topic”