Mashinky

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

JanZeleny85
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Mashinky

Post by JanZeleny85 »

Drury wrote:
JanZeleny85 wrote:
Chrill wrote:As far as I can recall, Mashinky is designed to be modded. I am certain we will have island stations, single sided platforms and double platforms before long. Someone will create it even if Jan doesn't.
That's true and it is quite easy, you just need some time to create / modify model. There is already a mechanism to use model oriented to the left and model oriented to the right next to it and etc... so if switches sides every map tile so single perones would be together and than two tracks, and than two single perones next to each other... Hope you understand to my bad English :D I can draw a picture..
Kinda like so?

yes, exactly :) Thank you... I was at work, so cannot draw pictures, but this is what it looks like (and the switching of sides is visible even in a teaser from 2015 https://youtu.be/Z04cKc_IDxY?t=32s - check those benches:)
Dave

Post by Dave »

JanZeleny85 wrote:
Pilot wrote:I've just had a look on that website, and there doesn't appear to be an English Version to check. Please see the attached Screenshot :) Maybe Dave is just so quick that he's managed to get this done already :lol:
Mashinky Languages.png
This is kind of weird, but the English is 100% filled, so maybe it does not offer it any more.. I added you manually and Dave if you can send me you email, I will add you too ;)
Thank you guys!
Jan I've fired you a forum PM if that's okay?
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by NekoMaster »

so I imagine station building is like (Open)TTD where you build it piece by piece, or is it more like Train/Transport fever where you build the whole station with predefined lengths and platforms/number of tracks.
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

It's actually in the Greenlight video. Should be same as OTTD.
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

NekoMaster wrote:so I imagine station building is like (Open)TTD where you build it piece by piece, or is it more like Train/Transport fever where you build the whole station with predefined lengths and platforms/number of tracks.
Admittedly OpenTTD will offer you both modes too :P
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Jan, is there anyway to turn off/reduce the email notifications from POEditor? I don't quite fancy forgetting to turn my phone to silent and having it buzz at 1am :lol:

Will have a proper look myself when I get chance, maybe tonight, though I see Dave has been going through a lot of it as well.
JanZeleny85
Engineer
Engineer

Post by JanZeleny85 »

NekoMaster wrote:so I imagine station building is like (Open)TTD where you build it piece by piece, or is it more like Train/Transport fever where you build the whole station with predefined lengths and platforms/number of tracks.
Yes, you build one by one piece, you may connect another platform parallel, perpendicular or even separated by station buildings, stations could be really different.
JanZeleny85
Engineer
Engineer

Post by JanZeleny85 »

Chrill wrote:
I am thinking about something like saved and shareable "templates" not only for stations, but also for flyover crossroads etc..
JanZeleny85
Engineer
Engineer

Post by JanZeleny85 »

Pilot wrote:Jan, is there anyway to turn off/reduce the email notifications from POEditor? I don't quite fancy forgetting to turn my phone to silent and having it buzz at 1am :lol:

Will have a proper look myself when I get chance, maybe tonight, though I see Dave has been going through a lot of it as well.
Yeah sorry about this, I sometimes work almost over whole night.. But you can easily disable email notification by selecting Account Settings (upper right corner under your name, and than select frequency of Notifications on Comments).
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Drury »

JanZeleny85 wrote:
Chrill wrote:
I am thinking about something like saved and shareable "templates" not only for stations, but also for flyover crossroads etc..
Something like blueprints in Factorio/copypaste patch for OpenTTD? That'd be amazing.

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by NekoMaster »

I think the ability to save your rail and road stuff will help a great deal, especially when you have a large and complex network and need to add in another complex high capacity junction in your rail or road. In openttd its rather time consuming to have to build multiple complex junctions and station set ups.
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
JanZeleny85
Engineer
Engineer

Post by JanZeleny85 »

I've moved this upward in my todo list :)
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Drury »

JanZeleny85 wrote:I've moved this upward in my todo list :)
No pressure :lol:

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury
Simozzz
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Simozzz »

Meanwhile:
Sorry for my bad English.
JanZeleny85
Engineer
Engineer

Post by JanZeleny85 »

Thanks Simozzz! I was just about to post it here, but you are faster :) thx
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

You crazy crazy man. I love this! When can I play?! :P
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
JanZeleny85
Engineer
Engineer

Post by JanZeleny85 »

@Chrill - it is coming :)
First opportunity will be next week on Casual Connect Berlin, one week later on White Nights Prague, than Reboot Split or Game Access Brno, but last two will be hopefully after Early Access release... Will see based on CC & WN feedback.
APDAF
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by APDAF »

I look forward to the early access... if I wasn't so skint... :(
Visit my screenshot thread--> http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=54118
If you want to have a go at War Thunder, PM me, I have an invite code.
JanZeleny85
Engineer
Engineer

Post by JanZeleny85 »

Do not worry, this game is not a multibilion AAA project need to get 60 bugs from each player :D.. The final number depends also on Valve's propositions, but should be waaay lower.
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

JanZeleny85 wrote:Do not worry, this game is not a multibilion AAA project need to get 60 bugs from each player :D
Pun intended? ^^;

Return to “Off-Topic”