Why Labour MPs hate Jeremy Corbyn so much?

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

siu238X
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Why Labour MPs hate Jeremy Corbyn so much?

Post by siu238X »

Despite being born, growing, learning, living and working in Hong Kong, I am recently more interested in UK news.

I always feel dumbfounded whenever a news about Jeremy Corbyn appears on the Telegraph or Guardian. Every one of it seems to be about the Labour MPs wanting him to go.

If the common members back him and the MPs don't, I'd think it's the MPs fault for not sticking with their supporters, but apparently these Labour MPs think otherwise.

Is there anything (especially significant community anti-Corbyn groups) I have missed out?
SkeedR
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Why Labour MPs hate Jeremy Corbyn so much?

Post by SkeedR »

The Parliamentary Labour Party is a farce. They're mostly just career politicians by now, like the majority of our politicians.
TL;DR: Our democracy is beyond broken.
Last known as: Weirdy
Chris
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Why Labour MPs hate Jeremy Corbyn so much?

Post by Chris »

Unfortunately Corbyn is an ineffective leader. He was elected leader mostly by a young metropolitan elite whom prefer to have an opposition that they wholly ideologically agree with rather than one that is capable of winning an election and delivering a government that can actually improve the lives of the people Labour is meant to represent
Screenshots

Formerly Class 165

Return to “Off-Topic”