Bothered by darkness in the north or south of earth in winter

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Bothered by darkness in the north or south of earth in winter

Post by Redirect Left »

I live in central England (Yorkshire), tomorrows sunrise will be at 08:40, and the sunset will be at 15:46. I have seasonal affective disorder (named SAD just to make you feel better), so it does affect me quite a lot.

At least its fairly mild in the UK currently, stuck around 10-12'C (52'F) for the past few days. Not very Christmas looking outside. It's so unseasonal currently that daffodils have started sprouting, and a few trees have started waking up early.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Bothered by darkness in the north or south of earth in winter

Post by NekoMaster »

One thing that doesnt help around this time of year is my sleep schedual gets out of wack, some weeks I'm awake during the day, and some weeks I'm awake all night... which is more depressing as I'll wake up around 10-11 at night and I'll be alone for the night as my family is asleep and its dark until 7-8am... which by the time the sun rises I'm usually going to bed and sleeping all day.
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!

Return to “Off-Topic”