Obscure scenario

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

zinfandel
Engineer
Engineer

Obscure scenario

Post by zinfandel »

No strictly off topic - I am trying to track down a scenario I half remember from a trasnport game.

I have played over the years pretty much all the major transport siumlators and can't remember where to look for a scenario I used to really enjoy that I would like to replay.

It was set in the future, I think on Mars, but deffo another planet. You could only build maglev. The challenge was to produce 100,000 or something goods, and it had a supply chain made up of for the scenario. A factory produced 'goods1' whioch was the raw material for next factory which produced 'goods2' all the way up to 9.

It could have been locomoton, or ttd, or something similar. Really hoping someone out there remembers it?!?
Bad Hair Day
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Obscure scenario

Post by Bad Hair Day »

I don't know the scenario itself however, the way you described the industries, cargoes and objective makes me think it's a Locomotion scenario.
My OpenTTD screenshot thread.

Formerly known as Lankku / 2-10-0
zinfandel
Engineer
Engineer

Post by zinfandel »

I was thinking maybe it was the mars odyssey one that is on the openttd forum - but the link is broken. Any7one have this threy can re-upload?
Sylf
President
President

Post by Sylf »

You mean this? Google came in handy to spot that post.
zinfandel
Engineer
Engineer

Post by zinfandel »

D'oh! Unfortunately the newgrx it requires are now no longer compatible with openttd. Looks like my nostalgia fix is not coming :( (although I am not even sure that was it)
Sylf
President
President

Post by Sylf »

It should still work. Grab a copy of Coop's GRF pack. Both GRFs used are included in the pack.
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

zinfandel wrote:D'oh! Unfortunately the newgrx it requires are now no longer compatible with openttd. Looks like my nostalgia fix is not coming :( (although I am not even sure that was it)
You can download the two NewGRFs directly:
Container freight station and harbor
Toyland 2 Mars Conversion
zinfandel
Engineer
Engineer

Post by zinfandel »

Found it!!!!
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=11170

But the link is broken

Return to “Off-Topic”