Signalling Simulations...

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Dave

Signalling Simulations...

Post by Dave »

I'm a huge fan of SimSig - which is the leader in highly realistic and detailed IECC simulations (even for non-IECC areas like Carlisle).

www.simsig.co.uk - a lot of their sims are free, but the paid simulations are fantastic and well worth the investment.

However, I've mainly posted this because I've just found these - which are a replica of a miniature railway and its associated (and highly detailed) mechanical signalling. They're not as detailed as SimSig, but I've certainly just wasted an hour or two!

http://www.cockcrow.co.uk/page22.html
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
Geo Ghost

Re: Signalling Simulations...

Post by Geo Ghost »

I do quite like playing around with sigsim! Even if every now and then there are a couple of glitches :P

Never managed to get it working with other people though sadly, and trying to do the entire Kings Cross to Royston route on your own is rather... difficult to say the least.

Didn't know there was something for old style mechanical signal boxes though. May gave that a try.
I would love to see a real life mechanical signal box linked up to a simulator. That would be really great to try out!

Return to “Off-Topic”