Film web-series, Blue Steel. Friendly request from Geo Ghost

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Geo Ghost

Film web-series, Blue Steel. Friendly request from Geo Ghost

Post by Geo Ghost »

Hey guys!

I'm not usually one to advertise things rather far different from our little community here, but I made a promise to someone to help.

My best mates' have just finished a trailer for a new web-series they've spent the past few years working on.
No budget or anything. They've funded and made it completely themselves using what ever they can, when ever they've been able to.

Regretfully due to work, I've never been able to help them out like I really wanted. But I made a promise to try and get their series out there when it was nearly ready or being released.
They've just today released the first trailer for their series and guys... it would mean so so much to me if you could check it out and share it round.

The series is very heavily influenced by the more 'geek' culture. Revolving around video games (Primarily old-style RPGs), comic book styles, anime, and lots more. So if you're interested in at least one of those, then definitely check it out!
If not.. then please still do anyway. As I said, it would mean a great deal to me if you could share it round with people and help get some exposure for it's release in late September.

Thanks ever so much guys! You have no idea how much I appreciate it :)

Summary:

A lot of people graduate from university thinking they're going to save the world. Larry is a bit more literal about it than most. Under the guise of Blue Steel, a spandex wearing superhero, Blue sacrifices friends, love and any hope of a normal career in order to become his town’s masked avenger.

He fails.

Then things get worse.

Howard Irons, neighbourhood watch leader, is determined to save society's youth. To prove the negative influence of video games and superhero worship, Howard manipulates Blue Steel and others into an elaborate plan to stage his own murder at the hands of pop culture. As events spiral out of control and a video game apocalypse becomes suddenly real, Blue Steel must reassemble the relationships he has destroyed and learn to grow beyond his heroic fantasies, before they doom him and everyone he has ever cared about to madness, death and – worst of all – unemployment.

Official Facebook Page Link

Return to “Off-Topic”