Free Games!

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Free Games!

Post by Redirect Left »

I recently went mad with various bundle websites, because it was cheaper to buy the bundle for one or two games than just get the one or two games.
Because of this I've acquired a few keys for games I already have, or just don't want, don't get too excited, they're fairly old games, but many of them are quite enojoyable. To make sure no one just hogs them all, to start with i'll say one each, then if there's lots left over, i'll just make it a free for all with whatever is left.

If any of the below grab your fancy, just reply and i'll private message you the key when i see it. Note these keys are all for Steam versions of the game.

Braid
Dustforce DX
World of Goo
LIMBO
Alien Rage: Unlimited
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl - Claimed (PikkaBird)
Mount & Blade - Claimed (Pingaware)
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Pool Nation - Claimed (Aycliffe)
A Bird Story
Spy Chameleon: RGB Agent
Duke Nukem - Manhattan Project

Also incase you didn't know, the Steam Summer Sale has begun!
Last edited by Redirect Left on 12 Jun 2015 21:17, edited 1 time in total.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Free Games!

Post by Drury »

Of these I already have the ones I want in my library, but thanks anyway!

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

I'll probably buy more bundles in the future, if so i'll bump this thread with new additions, and let anyone who has already claimed something able to do so again with the fresh batch.

I generally end up buying these bundles for one or two games even though they come with like 8, still works out cheaper.
I'm proper Yorkshire I am, a cheap little so and so.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

Shame that so often with bundles you don't get those you already own, if it's on Steam. Oh well. Usually still cheaper than buying things separately.

Return to “Off-Topic”