Windows 10 TP disables my Intel HD Graphics driver

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Windows 10 TP disables my Intel HD Graphics driver

Post by SwissFan91 »

Pretty much as the title says.

A routine update of Win 10 TP decided to disable my Intel Graphics driver. If I open Device Manager, my graphics driver displays the error:

This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12). If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system.

I've tried googling and other such things but I am unsure what to attempt. I am wary of uninstalling things like motherboard drivers etc. Can anyone please help?
Total Alpine Replacement Set: Industry, Town, Objects
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Windows 10 TP disables my Intel HD Graphics driver

Post by NekoMaster »

SwissFan91 wrote:Pretty much as the title says.

A routine update of Win 10 TP decided to disable my Intel Graphics driver. If I open Device Manager, my graphics driver displays the error:

This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12). If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system.

I've tried googling and other such things but I am unsure what to attempt. I am wary of uninstalling things like motherboard drivers etc. Can anyone please help?
Considering its a tech-preview you can't expect it to work properly. I got lucky when i tried Win 10 and windows 8 drivers seem to work but windows 10 doesnt seem to be optimized yet for gaming (starbound, openttd, gta 5 seem to be sluggish)

perhaps someone here will have better answers
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!

Return to “Off-Topic”