Hug a Muslim

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Chrill

Hug a Muslim

Post by Chrill »

I'm sure this has been done all over the Internet but I first stumbled across this clip on a Swedish YouTube channel. The message is strong:

There are English subtitles in the clip.

I live in a country where a nationalist party is making great strides, just like in so many countries in Europe. Our party is called Sverigedemokraterna, the Sweden Democrats. They come from an openly neo-nazi background and as recently as the mid-1990s openly participated in neo-nazi rallies in various places in Sweden. Today, they are the third largest political party in Sweden with over 10% of the votes in the most recent general election. It scares me.
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Hug a Muslim

Post by Pyoro »

Pretty much the same all across Europe, as far as I'm aware. Really depressing mood those last few years, nothing good whatsoever came around on the social/political sphere.
alluke
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by alluke »

Forcing SD out of the government against peoples will like Samlingspartiet and Socialdemokraterna did is right?

Your democracy is a hilarious joke, but I hope our will be better. Some idiot from Expressen already tried to tell us how our future government should be.
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

The point of this topic is not whether a racist political party is right or not. Thank you.
My Scenarios:
Bad Hair Day
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bad Hair Day »

The great thing about democracy is that even people you don't like get to have a say.
My OpenTTD screenshot thread.

Formerly known as Lankku / 2-10-0
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Which is why democracy isn't very good :mrgreen: Being me is a spectacular experience because I can never be wrong. If I ever appear to be wrong, it's a plot to make me appear more human.

In all seriousness though, I created the topic to share the video but not to discuss politics. Political discussions on the Internet are usually quite hopeless.
My Scenarios:

Return to “Off-Topic”