Any Space Transport Sims?

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

MT_Worlds
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Any Space Transport Sims?

Post by MT_Worlds »

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread. But I just stumbled on this while doing some market research and registered here just to tell you guys about this =)

I am the lead dev of "Interstellar Transport Company" We released to Steam early access in August of 2017 and should be at full launch by the end of the year. It is a space based transport tycoon style game. Please check it out, I think you'll love it! Has so many of the ideas discussed in this thread. We are a small and very passionate dev team, any questions or comments please feel free to leave them on the Steam discussion boards (i'll try to check here as well), would be happy to answer!

Steam Store Page:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/57349 ... t_Company/

Thanks so much!
-Mike and the MT Worlds team
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

Sounds interesting. The last space transport sim I did was the Mars environment of good old Transport Tycoon it self. ;)
You don't really see much space themed transport games.
MT_Worlds
Engineer
Engineer

Post by MT_Worlds »

It's a rough genre because you don't have roadways / much infrastructure to manage, however I think we pulled it off pretty great! You must constantly balance the growth of colonies against how much material you bring to them and how much you invest in new ships and surface infrastructure. It makes for a very challenging and engaging experience I think. (no bias of course) :lol:

Return to “Off-Topic”