What video games have you played lately?

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: What video games have you played lately?

Post by Born Acorn »

Chrill wrote: 10 Jan 2021 15:12 I don't think I actually bought anything on Steam's Winter Sale. Utterly disappointing discounts, and most were only 20-25% off anyway.

EDIT: I picked up Jurassic World Evolution, a sort of Zoo Tycoon meets Jurassic Park game by Frontier, for only €4.99 which is like 90% off. I have not played it yet.
It's... okay. I didn't find reason to play it more than a few hours as the gameplay couldn't keep me grasped. The building system is nowhere near as good as Frontier's other games, Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo; but there is slightly better management than in Coaster due to the research and genome angles.
AlexNillson89
Engineer
Engineer

Post by AlexNillson89 »

It was Cyberpunk 2077.
The bugs were funny in the beginning, got a few laughs out of it, but then after a while, it just becomes so frustrating to the point of depressing
SkeedR
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SkeedR »

Two years after it came out, I finally bought Anno 1800 for cheap. I've not got any of the numerous DLC as I heartily disagree with the DLC ideology.

If anyone has played any of the previous Annos, I feel like 1800 is a good mix of the previous version, Anno 2205, but with the old school maps of the even earlier versions.
Last known as: Weirdy
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

I picked them up a while back on Steam but just could not get into it. I think I bought Anno 1404, which is a fairly old one. Are the newer games any better?
Newest screenshots published January 9, 2019
Chrill's scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso
(Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)

Return to “Off-Topic”