Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 591 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2730 Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:16 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Europa Universalis IV; because there's nothing quite as fun as megalomania!

Started as Tuscany, quickly allied with France, Austria, Milan and Savoy. Slowly started spreading my grey blob across northern Italy. I have recently formed Italy and am now crushing the last of the papal state from the heel of Italy. Eventually my allies became wary and I had to annex them and make friends further away - France, Poland and Great Britain. Hopefully this will be sufficient to smack France back before they set their sights on me!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:14 pm 

EXTspotter wrote:
Europa Universalis IV; because there's nothing quite as fun as megalomania!

I enjoy creating my own nations and going at it. I like the custom nation feature :D

(Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:04 am 
Engineer
Engineer

Have been playing some Anno 1404 over the weekend.
For those of you who don't know, the Anno games are a series of citybuilding/logistics games, you build a city on an island in an archipelago and supply the inhabitants with the goods and services they need, in the beginning they only require simple things such as fish and drinks, but as your city grows, your inhabitants needs become more extravagant, so you have to set up production plants on other islands and bring the goods home via trade routes. Before long you have trade ships running every which way with building materials, candlesticks, marzipan and all kinds of other stuff.

I set up a game with the intent of getting the "The Two Islands" achievement, which requires you to reach metropolis status without owning more than 2 Islands, quite a difficult task since you don't get access to all of the fertilities and raw materials you need, so you have to trade with 3rd parties in order to get the goods you can't produce yourself. I ended up running out of building space on my 2 islands though, so I wasn't able to get the achivement.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:02 am 
Engineer
Engineer

I've been playing Grand thief auto and i like it. but i don't like any others of the graphics of the game.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:52 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Elite: Dangerous. It's complicated.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:16 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Speaking of complicated

https://twitter.com/Steam_Spy/status/613052193185398784

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:25 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Lets see: Cities: Skylines, L4D, WoW, EVE. And some rando other stuff on the PS4.

:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of:
LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:40 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Lethis Path
Plays exactly like the old Caesar / Zeus / et cetera games. I'm fairly sure it's something people here will be interested in, check it out ;)

Also - some Rance Quest, again, some Imagine Earth, which is also interesting but not far enough along yet in development, some Dead State, and probably some other things ... =)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:37 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Pyoro wrote:
Lethis Path
Plays exactly like the old Caesar / Zeus / et cetera games. I'm fairly sure it's something people here will be interested in, check it out ;)

Oh oh oooooh I loved those.

Had my eye on Lethis for a while.

As for what I've been playing, went back to toying around with that game of mine. The new Unity networking seems solid thus far, although I can't tell quite yet since I just dipped a toe into it. Managed to connect with a serbian friend who's helping out via hamachi on the first try, we bumped cars since there's nothing else to do really. Atm in the process of migrating the whole game to network so we can blast each other and finally have some fun.

Also Initial D proved invaluable in providing actual technical information on how drifting actually works, which is something I knew only intuitively and couldn't implement via scripting. It's all in shifting weight between tyres for grip based on lateral forces!

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:19 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

I tried to keep myself from playing the new Terraria 1.3 update. Been waiting for the Mac version for the girlfriend, so we and a good friend of mine could play through the entire thing again.

Didn't work. Already logged a good couple of hours in the new Expert Mode. Great stuff.

"On the other hand, I have different fingers" -- The rascal formerly known as astath, loathing you and more specifically your religion. Anti-theist, be like it. -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club -- Good times.

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:03 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

I played "I am bread" and it's not only hilarious. It actually is a really excellent game! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:48 am 
Engineer
Engineer

Playing SuperTuxKart, X-Moto, Tuxfootball and Minetest.

All on my old custom-bulit Office Desktop PC(runs OpenTTD 1.5.1 well)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:14 am 

Xbox gave me Assassin's Creed IV for free, so I had a go at being a pirate. Love the game but sadly the story was much too short and I finished the game before I even realised it.

(Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:50 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Despite it being an infuriating glitch fest, my chums and I continue to play DayZ Standalone. It's really managed to bring out our inner dick head and our adventures have been thoroughly entertaining.

The first shot is when a sniper started taking shots at us as we checked the police station in Novaya Petrovka. We set an ambush waited for about half an hour before we decided that the sniper(s) wasn't going to check or send someone to check and we vacated the premises without contest.

The second shot is when I made one chum brick himself in a medical centre.

The third shot is when I showed the world why I am not allowed to drive.

Attachments:
2015-06-13_00001.jpg [311.19 KiB]
Downloaded 1 time
2015-07-11_00001.jpg [318.66 KiB]
Downloaded 1 time
2015-07-13_00001.jpg [487.35 KiB]
Downloaded 1 time

Formerly known as Lankku.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:12 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Congratulations, to overturn the vetriyeska is no easy task.

-Drury

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:36 am 
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

heroes of the storm
hearthstone
war thunder

damn those daily quests :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:07 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Rocket League!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Can't afford! Played Altitude, pretending it's more or less the same thing but better.

It kind of is really good though. Much more so than I'd expected. There's not that feel of being a badass WWII fighter ace like in War Thunder but the gameplay is pure, deep and balanced.

-Drury

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:44 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Attachment:
toybox.png [1.41 MiB]
Not downloaded yet

-Drury

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:32 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Finished Life is Strange - last episode was a expected a bit of a mixed thing, but overall I can honestly recommend the "game".

Other than that, Dragon Fin Soup, a bit of a rogue-like thing, and a bit of a disappointment - basically, it has everything it needs, but everything lacks just a tad more polishment. It's never anything huge - just the last 5% to make a game experience play smooth and all. Real shame. It's fun nonetheless, but could be much better.

And War for the Overwoooorld. If you know Dungeon Keeper, you know WftO. My biggest complaint so far is that the campaign is dreadfully easy and therefor boring (forget the "story", it's not even worth mentioning, which is another thing...). Oh well.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 591 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2730 Next