What video games have you played lately?

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

This is my name
Director
Director

Re: What video games have you played lately?

Post by This is my name »

Pet the Pup at the Party
usecubes.com 3-D Pixel Design Software
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

FIFA 21 on Xbox One. I just got Nottingham Forest back to the Premier League where they belong. I did so by signing Swedish striker John Guidetti (very mediocre man) and scoring 70 goals in 46 games. Decent.
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
This is my name
Director
Director

Post by This is my name »

Now I am playing iRanZTrains On MacBook Pro
usecubes.com 3-D Pixel Design Software
DrWho42
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by DrWho42 »

minecraft but i'll try playing factorio maybe today?
Challenger007
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Challenger007 »

World of Warcraft. Waiting for Shadowlands to come out. The prepatch dragged on. I guess it's all about the damn virus.
Geo Ghost

Post by Geo Ghost »

Been playing a lot of Halo MCC again here.

Played Among Us with some friends, which is amazingly good fun with the right people.
Also got dragged into playing Phasmophobia.. and I get freaked out super easily. Ok it's been fun with friends, but it still freaks me out massively :P
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

Usually I'm pretty much a singleplayer type of guy, but I recently started another Terraria run (because 1.4) with a friend. Also recently played Factorio with three family members, which was great fun.
Also recently bought both Star Wars Jedi Outcast as well as Episode 1 Racer on Switch, so I'll be playing those two but I'm still in the middle of replaying Doom 2 on my Switch so they might have to wait for a bit.
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Watch Dogs Legion. It's pretty good. The story falls a bit flat at times, but the environments are great and the ability to recruit any random pedestrian works properly and feels genuinely well thought through.
My Scenarios:
Greyfox
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Greyfox »

These are my favs at the moment: F1 2018, 2019 & 2020.
Windows 10 discussion here: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72527
Looking for AMI trains, Chicago Locomotive Works, etc: You'll find your needs here: http://www.locomotiondepot.net/
Here's another: http://www.walter1940.de Lots of interesting stuff on this site, including tutorials.

Post by Chrill »

I never was a fan of the F1 games, but the career mode and build your own team for F1 2020 did look interesting. I'll probably pick it up if it goes on sale.
My Scenarios:
DrWho42
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by DrWho42 »

games on neuriva brain gym
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

No Man's Sky. Who is playing this? I remember the talk before it launched, and the disappointment when it did. It was free on Xbox Game Pass however so I recently picked it up. I've played maybe 15 hours but I feel like I'm still playing the tutorials. :mrgreen:
My Scenarios:
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

Chrill wrote: 16 Nov 2020 08:55 No Man's Sky. Who is playing this? I remember the talk before it launched, and the disappointment when it did. It was free on Xbox Game Pass however so I recently picked it up. I've played maybe 15 hours but I feel like I'm still playing the tutorials. :mrgreen:
I haven't played it but when it came out I definitely wanted to buy it regardless of the widespread criticism. Seems like a perfect game to get for vape and play, just relaxing and checking out some planets. Since then I've followed it and the improvements have been absolutely remarkable. It's still high on my wantlist and I'm waiting for a sale that dips enough to justify it (it's on half price pretty often). Internet Historian actually did a nice bit on how it got better after launch.

Recently I bought Abzû for myself on Switch, and what a delightful experience that has been so far. Perfect game for relaxing.
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
rbos86
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by rbos86 »

Happy with the Colorado -DLC for ATS.

But I also want to buy 'Bud Spencer and Terrance Hill' -beat-m-up.
rbos86' Screenshots thread is here
rbos86' Unrealistic Dutch games -thread, on the other hand,is this button
Amak
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Amak »

Chrill wrote: 16 Nov 2020 08:55 No Man's Sky. Who is playing this? I remember the talk before it launched, and the disappointment when it did. It was free on Xbox Game Pass however so I recently picked it up. I've played maybe 15 hours but I feel like I'm still playing the tutorials. :mrgreen:
Remember it? That is the game I have released my first public mod for. Very proud, too bad they go and update it so much my mod is currently broken; looks like other people have incorporated it anyways.

Here it is if you are curious; ( https://www.nexusmods.com/nomanssky/mod ... escription ) I gave up modding no man sky until i learn more about coding in general and all their stuff is encrypted. I have it installed but have not played since derelict ships.
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

I have spent most of the past three years playing the hell out of Elite: Dangerous. I seriously think it's going to be the first game I have on Steam that will break the 1k hours mark. :shock:
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Speaking of Steam, my two pick-ups from the Steam Winter Sale are seriously boring - Bloons TD 6 (99 cents), and RISK (free, already play it on Android, now I can play it on desktop. Whee).
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

I don't think I actually bought anything on Steam's Winter Sale. Utterly disappointing discounts, and most were only 20-25% off anyway.

EDIT: I picked up Jurassic World Evolution, a sort of Zoo Tycoon meets Jurassic Park game by Frontier, for only €4.99 which is like 90% off. I have not played it yet.
My Scenarios:
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

Chrill wrote: 10 Jan 2021 15:12 I don't think I actually bought anything on Steam's Winter Sale. Utterly disappointing discounts, and most were only 20-25% off anyway.

EDIT: I picked up Jurassic World Evolution, a sort of Zoo Tycoon meets Jurassic Park game by Frontier, for only €4.99 which is like 90% off. I have not played it yet.
It's... okay. I didn't find reason to play it more than a few hours as the gameplay couldn't keep me grasped. The building system is nowhere near as good as Frontier's other games, Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo; but there is slightly better management than in Coaster due to the research and genome angles.
SkeedR
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SkeedR »

Two years after it came out, I finally bought Anno 1800 for cheap. I've not got any of the numerous DLC as I heartily disagree with the DLC ideology.

If anyone has played any of the previous Annos, I feel like 1800 is a good mix of the previous version, Anno 2205, but with the old school maps of the even earlier versions.
Last known as: Weirdy

Return to “Off-Topic”