Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:20 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 29 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:53 pm 
Online
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:48 pm
Posts: 7239
Location: Manchester
So, so far I've ordered F1 2017, The Crew 2, Forza Horizon 3 and Dirt 4 for the Xbone, will be ordering some more after Pay day, because I am officially poor now :P

_________________
POTM August 2012 Joint Winner
My Screenshot Thread

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:02 am 
Offline
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 pm
Posts: 285
Location: Netherlands
Euro Truck Simulator 2 with almost all DLC, almost because I don't need all country paintjobs, on Steam,
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, which has been for only 3 euro 49 during STeam summersale. Never played that one. Last weapon -fact was to start a riot among striking workers.

Really, lately ofcourse my OpenTTD game, where I got only the 900 rating, not even my third best.
Thanks.

_________________
rbos86' Screenshots thread is here
rbos86' Savegames thread, on the other hand,is this button


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:35 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:35 pm
Posts: 14847
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Pilot wrote:
So, so far I've ordered F1 2017, The Crew 2, Forza Horizon 3 and Dirt 4 for the Xbone, will be ordering some more after Pay day, because I am officially poor now :P

I'd happily play you at Forza or Dirt. I don't own F1 2017 :)

_________________
Image
OpenTTD Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso
(Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91) 2016-06-23


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:41 pm 
Online
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:48 pm
Posts: 7239
Location: Manchester
Chrill wrote:
Pilot wrote:
So, so far I've ordered F1 2017, The Crew 2, Forza Horizon 3 and Dirt 4 for the Xbone, will be ordering some more after Pay day, because I am officially poor now :P

I'd happily play you at Forza or Dirt. I don't own F1 2017 :)

Well, those two just arrived today, so soon I can show you how awful a driver I am :lol: I do need to set-up Xbox Live, again, probably after pay day (I'm guessing you pay for it like Playstation Network?). Also, I don't own F1 2017 yet either, just pre-ordered it :P

_________________
POTM August 2012 Joint Winner
My Screenshot Thread

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:48 am 
Offline
Tycoon
Tycoon

Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:34 pm
Posts: 2596
Pilot wrote:
Chrill wrote:
Pilot wrote:
So, so far I've ordered F1 2017, The Crew 2, Forza Horizon 3 and Dirt 4 for the Xbone, will be ordering some more after Pay day, because I am officially poor now :P

I'd happily play you at Forza or Dirt. I don't own F1 2017 :)

Well, those two just arrived today, so soon I can show you how awful a driver I am :lol: I do need to set-up Xbox Live, again, probably after pay day (I'm guessing you pay for it like Playstation Network?). Also, I don't own F1 2017 yet either, just pre-ordered it :P

You can win like this, no matter how terrible you are:


I got myself a Nintendo Switch this week, have been playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and also have Breath of the Wild to play. And when on PC some Shadow of Mordor.

_________________
Coder of the Dutch Trackset | Development support for the Dutch Trainset | Coder of the 2cc TrainsInNML


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:31 am 
Offline
Engineer
Engineer

Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:54 am
Posts: 7
Heee... heee...... came across my old CDs and found the installation setup for RadRash... Searched the internet for a compactible version with Windows 20 and Guess What... Got Lucky and I downloaded it, installed on my Lap and is playing good... :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:55 am 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:35 pm
Posts: 14847
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
I've installed an emulator for Road Rash II on my PC (the better game in the series :mrgreen: ). This is proper nostalgia. Great music too.

_________________
Image
OpenTTD Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso
(Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91) 2016-06-23


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:49 am 
Offline
Tycoon
Tycoon
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:30 pm
Posts: 16663
Location: Almere, The Netherlands
Seems that instead of watching down upon a network of trains, I rather be in the cab behind the controls of one.


Attachments:
1000hoursplayed2.png
1000hoursplayed2.png [ 39.12 KiB | Viewed 427 times ]

_________________
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:20 pm 
Online
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:48 pm
Posts: 7239
Location: Manchester
I guess this belongs here... Mild Excitement is beginning, should hopefully come tomorrow (Release day), but I also know that Royal Mail are completely crap :lol: (Address and Order Number hidden for obvious reasons).
Attachment:
Mild Excitement!.PNG [76.56 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

_________________
POTM August 2012 Joint Winner
My Screenshot Thread

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:51 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:35 pm
Posts: 14847
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Pilot wrote:
I guess this belongs here... Mild Excitement is beginning, should hopefully come tomorrow (Release day), but I also know that Royal Mail are completely crap :lol: (Address and Order Number hidden for obvious reasons).
Mild Excitement!.PNG


You are in fact Cameron Diaz, yes?

_________________
Image
OpenTTD Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso
(Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91) 2016-06-23


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:31 pm 
Online
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:48 pm
Posts: 7239
Location: Manchester
Chrill wrote:
Pilot wrote:
I guess this belongs here... Mild Excitement is beginning, should hopefully come tomorrow (Release day), but I also know that Royal Mail are completely crap :lol: (Address and Order Number hidden for obvious reasons).
Mild Excitement!.PNG


You are in fact Cameron Diaz, yes?

I wish, I wouldn't mind a quarter of the success she's had in her life!

_________________
POTM August 2012 Joint Winner
My Screenshot Thread

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:31 am 
Offline
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 pm
Posts: 285
Location: Netherlands
Currently learning how to play AGe of Empires 3, just to do something different. I know AoE with Roman Expansion, and I loved that one. AoE3 is different but better graphics. Never gave the game a thought until recently.
It's not bad at all.

_________________
rbos86' Screenshots thread is here
rbos86' Savegames thread, on the other hand,is this button


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:43 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:35 pm
Posts: 14847
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
rbos86 wrote:
Currently learning how to play AGe of Empires 3, just to do something different. I know AoE with Roman Expansion, and I loved that one. AoE3 is different but better graphics. Never gave the game a thought until recently.
It's not bad at all.

They did recently announce Age of Empires 4 :)
http://4k.com/microsoft-announces-age-o ... n-21097-2/

_________________
Image
OpenTTD Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso
(Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91) 2016-06-23


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:08 pm 
Offline
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 pm
Posts: 285
Location: Netherlands
Chrill wrote:
rbos86 wrote:
Currently learning how to play AGe of Empires 3, just to do something different. I know AoE with Roman Expansion, and I loved that one. AoE3 is different but better graphics. Never gave the game a thought until recently.
It's not bad at all.

They did recently announce Age of Empires 4 :)
http://4k.com/microsoft-announces-age-o ... n-21097-2/


I heard about it also, a day ago maybe, I don't know where.
Thanks for the link. But I need to save some money for a better (newer) computer, so it won't happen for me soon. I'll let you know about the game in a couple of years from now. :) 8)

_________________
rbos86' Screenshots thread is here
rbos86' Savegames thread, on the other hand,is this button


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:57 am 
Offline
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:16 pm
Posts: 229
Location: SF Bay
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation is on sale on Steam, half price. State-of-the-Art RTS if you have the right hardware.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM:
OS: 64-bit Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7
Processor: Quad-core Intel / AMD Processor
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: 2 GB GDDR5 NVidia GeForce 660 / AMD R7 360 or better (GeForce 900+ / Radeon 290+ for Vulkan)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 27 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Additional Notes: 1920x1080 Display Resolution or Higher

Quote:
The human race has expanded into the galaxy thanks to the wonders of the technological singularity. You have become so powerful that you can manage vast armies across an entire world that provide you with an ever greater galactic empire.

Now, humanity is under assault by a new enemy. Calling themselves the Substrate, they seek to annihilate the human race from existence. You, as an up and coming member of the Post-Human Coalition, must deal with both this new menace as well as renegade humans trying to lay claim to their own worlds.

Play as the Post Human Coalition or their eternal foes the Substrate and battle for control of the galaxy. Experience maps of unprecedented size and detail with the unparalleled power of the world’s first native 64-bit RTS engine, Nitrous.

_________________
Rookie of the Year: 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:42 pm 
Offline
Tycoon
Tycoon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:55 pm
Posts: 2225
Location: West Midlands
Train<In>Vain wrote:
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation is on sale on Steam, half price. State-of-the-Art RTS if you have the right hardware.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM:
OS: 64-bit Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7
Processor: Quad-core Intel / AMD Processor
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: 2 GB GDDR5 NVidia GeForce 660 / AMD R7 360 or better (GeForce 900+ / Radeon 290+ for Vulkan)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 27 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Additional Notes: 1920x1080 Display Resolution or Higher

Quote:
The human race has expanded into the galaxy thanks to the wonders of the technological singularity. You have become so powerful that you can manage vast armies across an entire world that provide you with an ever greater galactic empire.

Now, humanity is under assault by a new enemy. Calling themselves the Substrate, they seek to annihilate the human race from existence. You, as an up and coming member of the Post-Human Coalition, must deal with both this new menace as well as renegade humans trying to lay claim to their own worlds.

Play as the Post Human Coalition or their eternal foes the Substrate and battle for control of the galaxy. Experience maps of unprecedented size and detail with the unparalleled power of the world’s first native 64-bit RTS engine, Nitrous.

I still prefer Supreme Commander. That's the best RTS I've played to date still.

_________________
Last known as: Weirdy


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline
Tycoon
Tycoon
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:20 pm
Posts: 2083
Skype: yes
Location: Slovakia
Speaking of RTS games, Tooth and Tail just came out on Steam, from some streams I've watched it looks really really good. The premise is absolutely fantastic and the gameplay seems really solid and unique to boot.


_________________
Image

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:50 pm 
Offline
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:16 pm
Posts: 229
Location: SF Bay
SkeedR wrote:
I still prefer Supreme Commander. That's the best RTS I've played to date still.


Some relevant info from one of the lead developers of Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation

Quote:
So in essence, this game continues to evolve week by week through sales.

The only question is whether enough people are on board with the long-term vision for this game:

1. 5 different races.
2. Lots of forms of movement (hovering, walking, tracks, crawling)
3. Naval warfare with oceans and seas.
4. Sophisticated intergalactic metagame.
5. More economic options (i.e. different types of economies based on race)
6. More base building options
7. Fortifications (like walls, etc.)
8. More strategic and tactical options (transport units, more specialized units)
9. More start-up configurability (customize your race to decide what units you have)
10. Better mod support so people can use Ashes to do total conversions.

All 10 of those things cost money to do. And they're funded via sales of the base game and DLC.

People should buy games for whatever reasons they want. But when someone says they should just by SupCom or PA or whatever, they should also know that those games will never get another update.


With that in mind, 20 bucks is a pittance of an investment in an RTS which is already pretty awesome and has truly epic potential.

_________________
Rookie of the Year: 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:25 am 
Offline
Tycoon
Tycoon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:55 pm
Posts: 2225
Location: West Midlands
Train<In>Vain wrote:
SkeedR wrote:
I still prefer Supreme Commander. That's the best RTS I've played to date still.


Some relevant info from one of the lead developers of Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation

Quote:
So in essence, this game continues to evolve week by week through sales.

The only question is whether enough people are on board with the long-term vision for this game:

1. 5 different races.
2. Lots of forms of movement (hovering, walking, tracks, crawling)
3. Naval warfare with oceans and seas.
4. Sophisticated intergalactic metagame.
5. More economic options (i.e. different types of economies based on race)
6. More base building options
7. Fortifications (like walls, etc.)
8. More strategic and tactical options (transport units, more specialized units)
9. More start-up configurability (customize your race to decide what units you have)
10. Better mod support so people can use Ashes to do total conversions.

All 10 of those things cost money to do. And they're funded via sales of the base game and DLC.

People should buy games for whatever reasons they want. But when someone says they should just by SupCom or PA or whatever, they should also know that those games will never get another update.


With that in mind, 20 bucks is a pittance of an investment in an RTS which is already pretty awesome and has truly epic potential.

I've already got Ashes, which is why I maintain my stance. Ashes just feels... weird.

_________________
Last known as: Weirdy


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 pm 
Offline
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:16 pm
Posts: 229
Location: SF Bay
What's your favorite Juggernaut?

_________________
Rookie of the Year: 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 29 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000-2017 phpBB Limited

Copyright © Owen Rudge/The Transport Tycoon Forums 2001-2017.
Hosted by Zernebok Hosting.