Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 29 Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:53 pm 
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

So, so far I've ordered F1 2017, The Crew 2, Forza Horizon 3 and Dirt 4 for the Xbone, will be ordering some more after Pay day, because I am officially poor now :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:02 am 
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Euro Truck Simulator 2 with almost all DLC, almost because I don't need all country paintjobs, on Steam,
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, which has been for only 3 euro 49 during STeam summersale. Never played that one. Last weapon -fact was to start a riot among striking workers.

Really, lately ofcourse my OpenTTD game, where I got only the 900 rating, not even my third best.
Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:35 pm 

Pilot wrote:
So, so far I've ordered F1 2017, The Crew 2, Forza Horizon 3 and Dirt 4 for the Xbone, will be ordering some more after Pay day, because I am officially poor now :P

I'd happily play you at Forza or Dirt. I don't own F1 2017 :)

(Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91) 2016-06-23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:41 pm 
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Chrill wrote:
Pilot wrote:

Well, those two just arrived today, so soon I can show you how awful a driver I am :lol: I do need to set-up Xbox Live, again, probably after pay day (I'm guessing you pay for it like Playstation Network?). Also, I don't own F1 2017 yet either, just pre-ordered it :P

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:48 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Pilot wrote:
Chrill wrote:
Pilot wrote:

Well, those two just arrived today, so soon I can show you how awful a driver I am :lol: I do need to set-up Xbox Live, again, probably after pay day (I'm guessing you pay for it like Playstation Network?). Also, I don't own F1 2017 yet either, just pre-ordered it :P

You can win like this, no matter how terrible you are:

I got myself a Nintendo Switch this week, have been playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and also have Breath of the Wild to play. And when on PC some Shadow of Mordor.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:31 am 
Engineer
Engineer

Heee... heee...... came across my old CDs and found the installation setup for RadRash... Searched the internet for a compactible version with Windows 20 and Guess What... Got Lucky and I downloaded it, installed on my Lap and is playing good... :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:55 am 

I've installed an emulator for Road Rash II on my PC (the better game in the series :mrgreen: ). This is proper nostalgia. Great music too.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:49 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Seems that instead of watching down upon a network of trains, I rather be in the cab behind the controls of one.

Attachments:
1000hoursplayed2.png
1000hoursplayed2.png [ 39.12 KiB | Viewed 427 times ]

GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:20 pm 
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

I guess this belongs here... Mild Excitement is beginning, should hopefully come tomorrow (Release day), but I also know that Royal Mail are completely crap :lol: (Address and Order Number hidden for obvious reasons).
Attachment:
Mild Excitement!.PNG [76.56 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:51 pm 

Pilot wrote:
I guess this belongs here... Mild Excitement is beginning, should hopefully come tomorrow (Release day), but I also know that Royal Mail are completely crap :lol: (Address and Order Number hidden for obvious reasons).
Mild Excitement!.PNG

You are in fact Cameron Diaz, yes?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:31 pm 
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Chrill wrote:
Pilot wrote:
Mild Excitement!.PNG

You are in fact Cameron Diaz, yes?

I wish, I wouldn't mind a quarter of the success she's had in her life!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:31 am 
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Currently learning how to play AGe of Empires 3, just to do something different. I know AoE with Roman Expansion, and I loved that one. AoE3 is different but better graphics. Never gave the game a thought until recently.
It's not bad at all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:43 pm 

rbos86 wrote:
Currently learning how to play AGe of Empires 3, just to do something different. I know AoE with Roman Expansion, and I loved that one. AoE3 is different but better graphics. Never gave the game a thought until recently.
It's not bad at all.

They did recently announce Age of Empires 4 :)
http://4k.com/microsoft-announces-age-o ... n-21097-2/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:08 pm 
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Chrill wrote:
rbos86 wrote:
It's not bad at all.

They did recently announce Age of Empires 4 :)
http://4k.com/microsoft-announces-age-o ... n-21097-2/

I heard about it also, a day ago maybe, I don't know where.
Thanks for the link. But I need to save some money for a better (newer) computer, so it won't happen for me soon. I'll let you know about the game in a couple of years from now. :) 8)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:57 am 
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation is on sale on Steam, half price. State-of-the-Art RTS if you have the right hardware.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM:
Processor: Quad-core Intel / AMD Processor
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: 2 GB GDDR5 NVidia GeForce 660 / AMD R7 360 or better (GeForce 900+ / Radeon 290+ for Vulkan)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 27 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Additional Notes: 1920x1080 Display Resolution or Higher

Quote:
The human race has expanded into the galaxy thanks to the wonders of the technological singularity. You have become so powerful that you can manage vast armies across an entire world that provide you with an ever greater galactic empire.

Now, humanity is under assault by a new enemy. Calling themselves the Substrate, they seek to annihilate the human race from existence. You, as an up and coming member of the Post-Human Coalition, must deal with both this new menace as well as renegade humans trying to lay claim to their own worlds.

Play as the Post Human Coalition or their eternal foes the Substrate and battle for control of the galaxy. Experience maps of unprecedented size and detail with the unparalleled power of the world’s first native 64-bit RTS engine, Nitrous.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:42 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Train<In>Vain wrote:
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation is on sale on Steam, half price. State-of-the-Art RTS if you have the right hardware.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM:
Processor: Quad-core Intel / AMD Processor
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: 2 GB GDDR5 NVidia GeForce 660 / AMD R7 360 or better (GeForce 900+ / Radeon 290+ for Vulkan)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 27 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Additional Notes: 1920x1080 Display Resolution or Higher

Quote:
The human race has expanded into the galaxy thanks to the wonders of the technological singularity. You have become so powerful that you can manage vast armies across an entire world that provide you with an ever greater galactic empire.

Now, humanity is under assault by a new enemy. Calling themselves the Substrate, they seek to annihilate the human race from existence. You, as an up and coming member of the Post-Human Coalition, must deal with both this new menace as well as renegade humans trying to lay claim to their own worlds.

Play as the Post Human Coalition or their eternal foes the Substrate and battle for control of the galaxy. Experience maps of unprecedented size and detail with the unparalleled power of the world’s first native 64-bit RTS engine, Nitrous.

I still prefer Supreme Commander. That's the best RTS I've played to date still.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:27 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Speaking of RTS games, Tooth and Tail just came out on Steam, from some streams I've watched it looks really really good. The premise is absolutely fantastic and the gameplay seems really solid and unique to boot.

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:50 pm 
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

SkeedR wrote:
I still prefer Supreme Commander. That's the best RTS I've played to date still.

Some relevant info from one of the lead developers of Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation

Quote:
So in essence, this game continues to evolve week by week through sales.

The only question is whether enough people are on board with the long-term vision for this game:

1. 5 different races.
2. Lots of forms of movement (hovering, walking, tracks, crawling)
3. Naval warfare with oceans and seas.
4. Sophisticated intergalactic metagame.
5. More economic options (i.e. different types of economies based on race)
6. More base building options
7. Fortifications (like walls, etc.)
8. More strategic and tactical options (transport units, more specialized units)
9. More start-up configurability (customize your race to decide what units you have)
10. Better mod support so people can use Ashes to do total conversions.

All 10 of those things cost money to do. And they're funded via sales of the base game and DLC.

People should buy games for whatever reasons they want. But when someone says they should just by SupCom or PA or whatever, they should also know that those games will never get another update.

With that in mind, 20 bucks is a pittance of an investment in an RTS which is already pretty awesome and has truly epic potential.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:25 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Train<In>Vain wrote:
SkeedR wrote:

Some relevant info from one of the lead developers of Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation

Quote:
So in essence, this game continues to evolve week by week through sales.

The only question is whether enough people are on board with the long-term vision for this game:

1. 5 different races.
2. Lots of forms of movement (hovering, walking, tracks, crawling)
3. Naval warfare with oceans and seas.
4. Sophisticated intergalactic metagame.
5. More economic options (i.e. different types of economies based on race)
6. More base building options
7. Fortifications (like walls, etc.)
8. More strategic and tactical options (transport units, more specialized units)
9. More start-up configurability (customize your race to decide what units you have)
10. Better mod support so people can use Ashes to do total conversions.

All 10 of those things cost money to do. And they're funded via sales of the base game and DLC.

People should buy games for whatever reasons they want. But when someone says they should just by SupCom or PA or whatever, they should also know that those games will never get another update.

With that in mind, 20 bucks is a pittance of an investment in an RTS which is already pretty awesome and has truly epic potential.

I've already got Ashes, which is why I maintain my stance. Ashes just feels... weird.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 pm 
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

What's your favorite Juggernaut?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 29 Next