What video games have you played lately?

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Chrill

Re: What video games have you played lately?

Post by Chrill »

EXTspotter wrote:Europa Universalis IV; because there's nothing quite as fun as megalomania!
I enjoy creating my own nations and going at it. I like the custom nation feature :D
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
arielado
Engineer
Engineer

Post by arielado »

I've been playing Grand thief auto and i like it. but i don't like any others of the graphics of the game.
SkeedR
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SkeedR »

Elite: Dangerous. It's complicated.
Last known as: Weirdy
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Drury »

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Lets see: Cities: Skylines, L4D, WoW, EVE. And some rando other stuff on the PS4.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

Lethis Path
Plays exactly like the old Caesar / Zeus / et cetera games. I'm fairly sure it's something people here will be interested in, check it out ;)

Also - some Rance Quest, again, some Imagine Earth, which is also interesting but not far enough along yet in development, some Dead State, and probably some other things ... =)
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Drury »

Pyoro wrote:Lethis Path
Plays exactly like the old Caesar / Zeus / et cetera games. I'm fairly sure it's something people here will be interested in, check it out ;)
Oh oh oooooh I loved those.

Had my eye on Lethis for a while.

As for what I've been playing, went back to toying around with that game of mine. The new Unity networking seems solid thus far, although I can't tell quite yet since I just dipped a toe into it. Managed to connect with a serbian friend who's helping out via hamachi on the first try, we bumped cars since there's nothing else to do really. Atm in the process of migrating the whole game to network so we can blast each other and finally have some fun.

Also Initial D proved invaluable in providing actual technical information on how drifting actually works, which is something I knew only intuitively and couldn't implement via scripting. It's all in shifting weight between tyres for grip based on lateral forces!

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

I tried to keep myself from playing the new Terraria 1.3 update. Been waiting for the Mac version for the girlfriend, so we and a good friend of mine could play through the entire thing again.

Didn't work. Already logged a good couple of hours in the new Expert Mode. Great stuff.
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
doktorhonig
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by doktorhonig »

I played "I am bread" and it's not only hilarious. It actually is a really excellent game! :mrgreen:
penguin2233
Engineer
Engineer

Post by penguin2233 »

Playing SuperTuxKart, X-Moto, Tuxfootball and Minetest.

All on my old custom-bulit Office Desktop PC(runs OpenTTD 1.5.1 well)
4 Tracks :P .2 tracks :) . 1 track ;( .
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Xbox gave me Assassin's Creed IV for free, so I had a go at being a pirate. Love the game but sadly the story was much too short and I finished the game before I even realised it.
My Scenarios:
Bad Hair Day
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bad Hair Day »

Despite it being an infuriating glitch fest, my chums and I continue to play DayZ Standalone. It's really managed to bring out our inner dick head and our adventures have been thoroughly entertaining.

The first shot is when a sniper started taking shots at us as we checked the police station in Novaya Petrovka. We set an ambush waited for about half an hour before we decided that the sniper(s) wasn't going to check or send someone to check and we vacated the premises without contest.

The second shot is when I made one chum brick himself in a medical centre.

The third shot is when I showed the world why I am not allowed to drive.
Attachments
2015-06-13_00001.jpg
(311.19 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
2015-07-11_00001.jpg
(318.66 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
2015-07-13_00001.jpg
(487.35 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
My OpenTTD screenshot thread.

Formerly known as Lankku / 2-10-0
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Drury »

Congratulations, to overturn the vetriyeska is no easy task.

-Drury
Phreeze
Director
Director

Post by Phreeze »

heroes of the storm
hearthstone
war thunder

damn those daily quests :D
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Rocket League!!
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Drury »

Can't afford! Played Altitude, pretending it's more or less the same thing but better.

It kind of is really good though. Much more so than I'd expected. There's not that feel of being a badass WWII fighter ace like in War Thunder but the gameplay is pure, deep and balanced.

-Drury
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Drury »

toybox.png
(1.41 MiB) Not downloaded yet

-Drury
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

Finished Life is Strange - last episode was a expected a bit of a mixed thing, but overall I can honestly recommend the "game".

Other than that, Dragon Fin Soup, a bit of a rogue-like thing, and a bit of a disappointment - basically, it has everything it needs, but everything lacks just a tad more polishment. It's never anything huge - just the last 5% to make a game experience play smooth and all. Real shame. It's fun nonetheless, but could be much better.

And War for the Overwoooorld. If you know Dungeon Keeper, you know WftO. My biggest complaint so far is that the campaign is dreadfully easy and therefor boring (forget the "story", it's not even worth mentioning, which is another thing...). Oh well.
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Just got started on Fallout 4. Didn't really get into the game yesterday, didn't have enough time to play. Tonight? Oh yeeees.
My Scenarios:
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Oh it's good!
I'm distracted by the settlement building bits, gotta love some resource management!
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||

Return to “Off-Topic”