The Official TT-Forums Milestone Post Thread

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

User avatar
Chrill
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 15474
Joined: 18 Dec 2004 17:35
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: The Official TT-Forums Milestone Post Thread

Post by Chrill »

Chrill wrote: 27 Aug 2013 10:54 Well, this is the place for it. 13,000 posts sure thing.
It did take me 9 years to make 13k (that's about 3.9 posts per day). Since 2013, I've posted just 2300 posts in seven years. Horrible! That's just below 1 post per day!

And yes, I've been here for 16 years. It's not sad. It's cool. Internet points. :mrgreen:
Image
Newest screenshots published January 9, 2019
Chrill's scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso
(Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
User avatar
Geo Ghost
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6348
Joined: 25 Oct 2004 10:06
Location: Hertfordshire
Contact:

Re: The Official TT-Forums Milestone Post Thread

Post by Geo Ghost »

Chrill wrote: 13 Apr 2020 14:05
Chrill wrote: 27 Aug 2013 10:54 Well, this is the place for it. 13,000 posts sure thing.
It did take me 9 years to make 13k (that's about 3.9 posts per day). Since 2013, I've posted just 2300 posts in seven years. Horrible! That's just below 1 post per day!

And yes, I've been here for 16 years. It's not sad. It's cool. Internet points. :mrgreen:
16 years and counting for me, and at half your count :mrgreen:
Man, I've got catching up to do...
User avatar
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator
Posts: 7571
Joined: 04 Aug 2010 15:48
Location: Locked down in Brum

Re: The Official TT-Forums Milestone Post Thread

Post by Pilot »

Geo Ghost wrote: 30 Oct 2020 19:11 Man, I've got catching up to do...
You best get doing some typing. Or spamming, although I'm not sure Owen would approve of the latter!

As a side note, I've now been on these forums for over 10 years myself. Woop!
User avatar
Geo Ghost
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6348
Joined: 25 Oct 2004 10:06
Location: Hertfordshire
Contact:

Re: The Official TT-Forums Milestone Post Thread

Post by Geo Ghost »

Pilot wrote: 31 Oct 2020 20:32
Geo Ghost wrote: 30 Oct 2020 19:11 Man, I've got catching up to do...
You best get doing some typing. Or spamming, although I'm not sure Owen would approve of the latter!
I'll spam the mod section :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator
Posts: 7571
Joined: 04 Aug 2010 15:48
Location: Locked down in Brum

Re: The Official TT-Forums Milestone Post Thread

Post by Pilot »

Geo Ghost wrote: 01 Nov 2020 00:06
Pilot wrote: 31 Oct 2020 20:32
Geo Ghost wrote: 30 Oct 2020 19:11 Man, I've got catching up to do...
You best get doing some typing. Or spamming, although I'm not sure Owen would approve of the latter!
I'll spam the mod section :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
One sec, let me just report this post for Spam! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Chrill
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 15474
Joined: 18 Dec 2004 17:35
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: The Official TT-Forums Milestone Post Thread

Post by Chrill »

Geo Ghost wrote: 01 Nov 2020 00:06
I'll spam the mod section :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh wow, you've posted 23 new topics just saying "post boost" there today. Come on, dude.
Image
Newest screenshots published January 9, 2019
Chrill's scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso
(Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
User avatar
Geo Ghost
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6348
Joined: 25 Oct 2004 10:06
Location: Hertfordshire
Contact:

Re: The Official TT-Forums Milestone Post Thread

Post by Geo Ghost »

Chrill wrote: 01 Nov 2020 23:39
Geo Ghost wrote: 01 Nov 2020 00:06 I'll spam the mod section :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh wow, you've posted 23 new topics just saying "post boost" there today. Come on, dude.
Shhh, I thought we agreed to hide them in the spam bin! :mrgreen:
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests