Pets - Post Pictures of Them Here!

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Pets - Post Pictures of Them Here!

Post by Purno »

Indeed, a bit taller than a cat. (Though a friend of us has 2 Maine Coon cats which are as tall as our dog will be :tongue: ). The dog needed to be taller than a cat, that was my main requirement. :P

We'll have plenty of pictures. This one was taken roughly an hour ago :tongue:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Trond
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Trond »

Thats good! I like maine coon aswell, I'm originally a cat-person, but since we live close to the road we've lost 2 cats to the road, and we had to put down our 13 year old due to kidneyfailure, we opted for a dog instead as it is easier to keep control of her than a cat who wanne go out without a leash :) Some day I might want an 'indoor cat' but for now, Sita is more than enough together with the 2 teengirls still living at home :p

Not gonna show these pics to the kids I think, cos when I see the effect they have on me, I'll be making a lot of trouble for myself if I did :D
..: Trond :.. because you deserve it! Image

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves,
and wiser people so full of doubts.
Bertrand Russell

MyGRFs: Norwegian Funny Town Names 4 | LOTR & WoW Town Names 2 | Islandic Town Names 1 | Random Norwegian Town Names
Favorites: GRFCrawler | ISR | WIKI | Now Playing: OpenTTD 1.3.2 w/YAPP 3.0-RC3.9ish
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

We've got an indoor cat too, from the animal shelter. She stays inside without problems. :)
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Trond
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Trond »

I love cats, but I have mexed feelings about keeping them inside all the time. Mainly becoz I'm used to let them run wild & free :)

Here is Nika, my daughters dog. She's visiting for christmas, and have brought along her little puppy...

Attachments
IMG_002394_Nika.jpg
(361.13 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
..: Trond :.. because you deserve it! Image

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves,
and wiser people so full of doubts.
Bertrand Russell

MyGRFs: Norwegian Funny Town Names 4 | LOTR & WoW Town Names 2 | Islandic Town Names 1 | Random Norwegian Town Names
Favorites: GRFCrawler | ISR | WIKI | Now Playing: OpenTTD 1.3.2 w/YAPP 3.0-RC3.9ish
Railwaymodeler
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Railwaymodeler »

This is an older picture of my Siamese cat Loki. Had her about four years now. She's actually, despite her name, pretty well behaved.
Loki
Loki
loki_1.jpg (39.46 KiB) Viewed 3464 times
Without Trains America Stops

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Two new pictures of our puppy Tessa, she's now 7 weeks old. :)
Attachments
Tessa_Week7_1.jpg
Tessa_Week7_1.jpg (111.12 KiB) Viewed 565 times
Tessa_Week7_2.jpg
Tessa_Week7_2.jpg (149.42 KiB) Viewed 565 times
Image Image
AlexG
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by AlexG »

One of my pets :D

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

I just had to show you this picture.
Attachments
SAM_4426.JPG
(1.53 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
Image Image
EXTspotter
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by EXTspotter »

Barney wants a ham sandwich...
Attachments
image.jpg
(635.28 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Lets just say: This is my new dog a few weeks old;

Now at 6 months:

(Roughly 70 CM high, and ~50 KG and still growing; (They can get to 80-85 CM high and 80 KG)

20140117_080451.jpg
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 1 time

Its a Newfoundlander if you didnt noticed it :P
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Ah, that's a lot taller than my dog will ever be.

She's now 10 weeks old and little over 3kg. Her mother was roughly 10kg, so our pup here will remain reasonably small, but still taller than a cat. :mrgreen:
Image Image
Dave

Post by Dave »

Trixie and Doodle. Trixie is a bit of a Kitler, but they're both very cool.

And a bit bigger than this now!
Attachments
image.jpg
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
te_lanus
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Location: The Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane

Post by te_lanus »

Our Little Puppy. She's 4 Months old:

kamnet

Post by kamnet »

This is my Sacha. He appeared on my doorstep several months ago, first night below freezing of the year. He was apparently born under my house, as a few months later a workman reported seeing a cat just like him, but only larger, coming in and out.
sasha-noo.jpg
(1.48 MiB) Not downloaded yet
And here he is now, still hogging my bedspace.
20150423_024535 (1).jpg
(820.6 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

Thread resurrection!

I recently got 3 Degu, rather playful little rodents who conveniently also use similar sleeping patterns to Humans, unlike Hamsters which do not and are rather noisy at annoying hours.
Unfortunately they're so similar i haven't figured out a way of telling them apart reliably enough to name them yet. I was going to get four, hence a massive cage. So at some point i'm going to cap off the top level, turn it into two seperate cages and slowly introduce another 2 or 3 into the group.
rdl_degu1.jpg
(5.48 MiB) Not downloaded yet
rdl_degu2.jpg
(4.93 MiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_20160327_174300853[1].jpg
(4.75 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Timeflyer
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Timeflyer »

My cat in the BOX

I think he is singing: I am living in a box... :D
Attachments
DSCI0001.JPG
DSCI0001.JPG (63.53 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

Return to “Off-Topic”