Anime

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Geo Ghost

Re: Anime

Post by Geo Ghost »

Mr. X wrote:
marjhunaz wrote:Fairy tail is my favorite anime. ill always watching everyday and now i watching season 2 of fairy tail. i done watching all episode of season 1.
Wow! A 10+ year old topic.
That's got to be medal worthy. :p

Post deleted due to advertising in signature :P

Feel free to carry on though :D
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

Mr. X wrote:I seem to get back to someone about my list of Anime I've seen in 2010 and that list became quite bigger in the mean time (I even wrote a program to list them all). :|
Why not simply use one of the many db pages like aniDB or whatever the others are called?

Amazingly convenient to calculate how much time you've wasted on nothing sensible at all:
Bad Hair Day
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bad Hair Day »

Legend of the Galactic Heroes is an absolute wonder of the universe. Just wanted to get that out there.
My OpenTTD screenshot thread.

Formerly known as Lankku / 2-10-0
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Drury »

Started with Darker than Black, can't wait to fully convert and start listening to horrible music (arguably already done) and use asian smileys on the internet and god knows what else.

It's fun though. Expected more people to die after the first few episodes, glad they decided not to kill off the best characters yet. The clumsy detective is really secretly the main protagonist, hope he won't go for a while.

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury
JamieLei
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by JamieLei »

I recently watched Nodame Cantabile while commuting on the London Underground. A 22min episode fit exactly into my journey!

Any opinions expressed are purely mine and not that of any employer, past or present.
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

Nodame is much too
amazing! to be watched like that :/
;)
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

Btw is anyone watching Rail Wars this season? :D Just saw the first episode recently, it's pretty funny. Heavy on the fanservice, too.
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Drury »

Just finished Darker Than Black. Only very few characters I didn't want to die actually kicked the bucket (August 7, never forget), was a ton of fun all around, I'm not shouting BANZAI on every occasion except just now so I successfully avoided nipponification this time. Should be enough anime for now.

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury
Bad Hair Day
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bad Hair Day »

JamieLei wrote:I recently watched Nodame Cantabile while commuting on the London Underground. A 22min episode fit exactly into my journey!
Josei is for the manliest of men.
My OpenTTD screenshot thread.

Formerly known as Lankku / 2-10-0
JGR
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by JGR »

Lately I've been getting rather into Attack on Titan.
Other than that I rather liked Cowboy Bebop and Wolf's Rain.

Back in the day when I was young and the world was a simpler place (not far off from when this topic was started :P) I used to watch quite a few, many of which I can't even remember the names of, though I do remember Gundam Wing, DBZ, Poké/digimon and (just barely) Tenchi Muyo.
Ex TTDPatch Coder
Patch Pack, Github
JamieLei
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by JamieLei »

There's also this one!

Any opinions expressed are purely mine and not that of any employer, past or present.
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Drury »

Watched Initial D anime.

Whoever wrote this must be a bitter 70 year old virgin.

-Drury
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

Nobody mentioned Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh or Medabots in 10 years? Strange. :P

Also, allready mentioned Dragonball and Pokemon are classics. Many people like Digimon, but I'm not a fan. Also, there was very good Dragon wings serial (I think in English it was called Hubba-bubba speedway or something like that), althought I think it's Korean, not Japanese.

Death note - maybe the best I ever watched.

Anybody watched Animatrix?
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Drury »

Animatrix not yet, but just watched REDLINE by the same director and it was nuts.

Kind of expected them to explain why it would be necessary to not want a race to take place on your planet to such a degree that you'd first fire missiles at people merely betting on said race, and later send an entire army at the racers following attempted firing of an orbital weapon, but I stopped caring when godzilla-sized monsters started fighting in the background.

-Drury
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

That movie has such a great soundtrack ...
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Drury »

Oh yeah, it's meant to be a movie, so let's put in as many characters as fits in an average endless manga, then give each one a theme song.

Goddamn Super Boins though, what the hell man.

Also it slightly bothers me that they/their planet is supposed to be the ultimate good guys girls... I mean, is this the future that we should strive for? Then again, if they're fine with organizing redline, carry on.

-Drury
JamieLei
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by JamieLei »

Just finished watching Yuri on Ice!
:o

I haven't watched anime in so long, and getting back into it as a tool to improve my Japanese listening skills in preparation for the JLPT.

Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

"Yuri on ice" -> lots of guys.

My expectations have been betrayed.
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

Better off watching New Game. Or, you know, rewatch Yuru Yuri. :P
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
JamieLei
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by JamieLei »

Currently watching this.

It's DARK.

Return to “Off-Topic”