Epic Trains 4. 3d OpenTTD style game.

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Lord_Garland
Engineer
Engineer

Epic Trains 4. 3d OpenTTD style game.

Post by Lord_Garland »

Hey folks. I'm a indie dev who is working on his 20'th published game. Looks like I'm going to have a good publisher with this one. The game I'm making is called Epic Trains 4. The past 3 games where flash games. This one is coded in Unity.

What I'm going for is a OpenTTD style game in 3d. The older flash games where inspired by the classic Transport Tycoon. They where overly simple. This game is going to have most of the features of OpenTTD I hope. My past game was Epic City Builder 4. I've been making city builders and these types of games for many years.

The store page right now is in a very early alpha state. Things should be coming together soon. I'm expecting to have automobiles and planes in the game by the end of the month. I should be looking for BETA testers around the end of the year.

Big improvements to the store page in the new few months. I'm trying to go for 28 language support. I don't know if I can do that. I will try.

If you have any advice or comments shoot me here or in the game hub. I'd love to know what you all think.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2522 ... _Trains_4/
Clanority
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Epic Trains 4. 3d OpenTTD style game.

Post by Clanority »

Lord_Garland wrote: 10 Sep 2023 19:19 Hey folks. I'm a indie dev who is working on his 20'th published game. Looks like I'm going to have a good publisher with this one. The game I'm making is called Epic Trains 4. The past 3 games where flash games. This one is coded in Unity.

What I'm going for is a OpenTTD style game in 3d. The older flash games where inspired by the classic Transport Tycoon. They where overly simple. This game is going to have most of the features of OpenTTD I hope. My past game was Epic City Builder 4. I've been making city builders and these types of games for many years.

The store page right now is in a very early alpha state. Things should be coming together soon. I'm expecting to have automobiles and planes in the game by the end of the month. I should be looking for BETA testers around the end of the year.

Big improvements to the store page in the new few months. I'm trying to go for 28 language support. I don't know if I can do that. I will try.

If you have any advice or comments shoot me here or in the game hub. I'd love to know what you all think.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2522 ... _Trains_4/

I'm no publisher but I can tell that this game is going to be loved by many TT-Forums users.

Return to “Off-Topic”