Any of ya'll play Minecraft?

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Clanority
Engineer
Engineer

Any of ya'll play Minecraft?

Post by Clanority »

Any of you play Minecraft the block game released in 2011 now developed from Microsoft?
Geo Ghost

Re: Any of ya'll play Minecraft?

Post by Geo Ghost »

We did have a Minecraft topic from 2009-2015.
Just hasn't been very active.

viewtopic.php?t=44019&hilit=minecraft

I dare say there's a few players here still, but as with everything... real life gets in the way and there's other things to focus on :)
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

Oh ho ho, I remember making that topic too. We had some fun on our TT servers back in the day.

Nowadays I still play on my Switch, even thinking about setting up a Realms account to play with my nieces and nephews, but how far this game has come - and at the same time, how kind of low it has sunk, with the awful store thing, the gazillion versions and the monetization of things like servers. I do miss the old days honestly, but if that isn't a continuous feeling as we're getting older I don't know what is. Still a fun game though.
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
Clanority
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Clanority »

Geo Ghost wrote: 10 Apr 2024 16:48 We did have a Minecraft topic from 2009-2015.
Just hasn't been very active.

viewtopic.php?t=44019&hilit=minecraft

I dare say there's a few players here still, but as with everything... real life gets in the way and there's other things to focus on :)
If I had an account back then then my account would be devoted to that forum lol.

Return to “Off-Topic”