Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14794 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1719 720 721 722 723740 Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:04 pm 

Designated Survivor. An ABC hourlong drama. Airs on Netflix in the rest of the world. CRAZY EXCITING. Watch it.

(Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91) 2016-06-23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:17 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Yep it really sucks you in!

[+] Spoiler
I knew right from the off that Peter MacLeish was evil - hes just got that weird evil guy look

Formerly Class 165

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:11 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Chris wrote:

[+] Spoiler
I knew right from the off that Peter MacLeish was evil - hes just got that weird evil guy look

Mega spoiler for ep. 10 (ie. last one for a few months)
[+] Spoiler
ffs it's actually getting a bit ridiculous with the writing an plot holes. I mean seriously Hannah or chuck could have called in a threat on the president & it would have been investigated and all would have been fine. Instead she wanders through the crowd and tries to fire a pistol at a sniper.

Formerly Class 165

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:29 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

This week it snowed a good amount in Ontario, Canada... and we're due for more snow tonight and this weekend.... and then probably more snow a week from now

# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:56 am 

Chris wrote:

[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
I think you're wrong, though. They've wanted us to think he's evil but I think he is just like Atwood. He's pressured to do the things he does.

Also, surely the wife of Kirkman was the one who took the bullet.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:02 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

I've much not been in a mood to watch a lot of TV. I'm still behind on last season's shows.

Base Music Sets: OpenMSX | Scott Joplin Anthology | Traditional Winter Holiday Music | Modern Motion Music
Other Projects: 2CC Trams | Modern Waypoints | Sprite Sandbox & NewGRF Releases | Ideabox | Town Names | Isle of Sodor Scenario | Random Sprite Repository
Misc Topics: My Screenshots | Forgotten NewGRFs | Unfinished Graphics Sets | Stats Shack | RoadTypes?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:11 pm 

I'm so very proud of my fellow Swedes tonight. This week every year, the Swedish Radio air a 144 hour continuous broadcast (6 days) on radio with the same 3 hosts to collect money for a "forgotten humanitarian cause". This year, the cause was "Children in war has the right to education".

The hosts sleep in shifts of 6 hours per day and are on air for 18 hours per day (which means at least 2 people are always broadcasting while a third is resting). They do it from a glass cage placed on a square in a Swedish city. This year, we brought in just over 49 million Swedish kronor which translates to $5.3 million or £4.2 million. Now keep in mind there are only 9 million people in this country. Wow.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:37 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Figured out how to get rid of the cats when they're annoying me.
Print something! Discovered earlier whilst printing a reference sheet for the rail station, as soon as the printer fires up, both of the cats scarper outside. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:41 pm 

Good luck to you, when my printer kicks into gear both of them sit watching it, then wait until it pops out and attack what I've printed.

Official TT-Dave Fan Club
Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:49 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Probably because you aren't buying maker-approved ink, instead going for the cheaper, fake ones. Cats are capitalist like that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:09 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

This is a fairly new printer, I got it so i could print out some ideas for board & card games I had. It's still using the ink that came with it, read as: that tiny little diddy amount of ink they give you for free. So i expect it to run dry after just 50 pages or something :p

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:15 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Just wanted to get this off my chest.

"Boy, what a f****** fabulous t*** and smart person!"

This is all.

Base Music Sets: OpenMSX | Scott Joplin Anthology | Traditional Winter Holiday Music | Modern Motion Music
Other Projects: 2CC Trams | Modern Waypoints | Sprite Sandbox & NewGRF Releases | Ideabox | Town Names | Isle of Sodor Scenario | Random Sprite Repository
Misc Topics: My Screenshots | Forgotten NewGRFs | Unfinished Graphics Sets | Stats Shack | RoadTypes?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:03 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

One for the Brits.
If you have bought your child (or yourself) a Chocolate Santa from the Co-Operative for the festive season and yet to eat it, please do not do so.

Someone has been tampering with them in the factory, and two of them have been found to contain a button-cell battery hidden within it, the two found came from seperate factories too.
Button cells have a tendency to leak or otherwise burn a hole in the stomach, intensives or oesophagus if consumed, and it can be fatal, especially in children.
BBC News

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:55 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

I have spent much of my last week off of work re-researching seaplanes, VTOL and helicopters. Very quiet, blissful times.

And Microsoft is bribing me to do it. :) I earn 130 Microsoft Rewards credits every month for using the new Edge browser in Windows 10. It helps me pay my Hulu bill faster. Woo.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:50 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

kamnet wrote:
I have spent much of my last week off of work re-researching seaplanes, VTOL and helicopters. Very quiet, blissful times.

And Microsoft is bribing me to do it. :) I earn 130 Microsoft Rewards credits every month for using the new Edge browser in Windows 10. It helps me pay my Hulu bill faster. Woo.

I'd be tempted to use Edge if I got paid to do it, but only if those points can be used to buy games and other things.

# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:46 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

NekoMaster wrote:
kamnet wrote:

I'd be tempted to use Edge if I got paid to do it, but only if those points can be used to buy games and other things.

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all

You can redeem the points for Windows Store, Xbox Digital, Amazon and GameStop gift cards, as well as Xbox Live subscriptions, Starbucks, Hulu, Skype andd Groove subscriptions. Or you can enter contests, rent movies, or just donate your points towards charities.

Of those, Hulu is the only one I actually use (I pay yearly for Skype already). So through my usage I effectively get Hulu for almost 50% off.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:59 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

kamnet wrote:

Are they that desperate for people to use it ? :lol:

YNM = yoursNotMine - Don't get it ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:02 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

YNM wrote:
kamnet wrote:

Are they that desperate for people to use it ? :lol:

They might be. They revamped the entire Bing Rewards system a few months ago. So far, it's okay. I don't love the browser, and despite the claims that it is faster, I find it to be a little chunky and slow. But, hey, if I'm going to kick back and watch a few hours of video, or spend a large chunk of time on one task in a browser, I might as well earn something for it. Edge is just good enough.

Most of my points earnings come from Bing searches, though. I need to try to get into the habit of using Bing on my android device. I'm leaving 3000 points on the table. If I started doing that I could cut my Hulu bill to almost nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:05 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

2016 has rampaged on.

Today, Carrier Fisher passed away, best known for her roles in Star Wars. Also today, the author of the iconic book Watership Down, Richard Adams, has also passed away.

BBC News: Carrie Fisher
BBC News: Richard Adams

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:55 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Redirect Left wrote:
2016 has rampaged on.

Today, Carrier Fisher passed away, best known for her roles in Star Wars. Also today, the author of the iconic book Watership Down, Richard Adams, has also passed away.

BBC News: Carrie Fisher
BBC News: Richard Adams

2016 and being famous is not a match made in heaven apparently...

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14794 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1719 720 721 722 723740 Next