The 'I don't have a girlfriend' thread

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Re: The 'I don't have a girlfriend' thread

Post by Pilot »

So, whilst I belong in the 'I don't have a girlfriend' section of society, it isn't something that really bothers me. I'm still young and have my best years ahead of me.

That said, I'm not really looking for a girlfriend anyway, I'm not sure I can trust them after the crap with my ex who even revealed some of my biggest secrets :x I've also been getting closer to a friend of mine, and he's already stated that he does have feelings for me, and I'm starting to get feelings for him, so where's The 'I don't have a boyfriend' thread? :mrgreen:
vear
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by vear »

A321Pilot wrote:The 'I don't have a boyfriend' thread? :mrgreen:
Within the search mechanism's coverage :mrgreen:
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=52418

Aaand, I'm still part of both. Chances are its permanent for the one concerning lack of boyfriend :P
see my transportation photos on fotozajezdnia
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Welp, 2 years later I'm back.
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Right, so I got with this girl I met online, was with her for 2 and a half months, and now I'm back in here after she cheated on me.

Supposedly, she was unhappy with me, and this was a day after she had been saying 'I want to be with you forever, and I love you so much'. It's going to Uni which changed her, I just hope that after this Fresher's week has finished, she doesn't regret it and decide she wants me back. As you might imagine, I am rather royally p****d off her for this, I just feel like I was used as a stop gap for her to fill the summer months between her leaving college and starting Uni.

Ah well, life shall go on, I'm back talking to another of my ex's, which is a decent thing, but nothing is going on there, just need to look around for the right person for the meantime, and maybe I shall be happy there, or maybe not.
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Pilot wrote:Ah well, life shall go on, I'm back talking to another of my ex's, which is a decent thing, but nothing is going on there, just need to look around for the right person for the meantime, and maybe I shall be happy there, or maybe not.
I don't intend to rain on your parade but getting back with exes.. That's usually a path to disaster. It ended once before.
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Chrill wrote:
Pilot wrote:Ah well, life shall go on, I'm back talking to another of my ex's, which is a decent thing, but nothing is going on there, just need to look around for the right person for the meantime, and maybe I shall be happy there, or maybe not.
I don't intend to rain on your parade but getting back with exes.. That's usually a path to disaster. It ended once before.
I've got no intention on getting back with her, I'm happy just being friends with her. We weren't even talking recently until she text me on Thursday night.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Oh yes, I've belonged in this thread since January. I'd forgotten.
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

I briefly didn't belong here, but now I do again. Yay!

I might just give up looking, and assume what my family says is for once infact the truth, and its more likely to occur if I don't actively go on dating sites and 'go with the flow'.
Last edited by Redirect Left on 28 Sep 2015 16:41, edited 2 times in total.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Ameecher
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ameecher »

Dave wrote:Oh yes, I've belonged in this thread since January. I'd forgotten.
When are you starting the "I've got a fiancee" thread then?
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

I honestly don't know why I started to read this thread. I've not been without a relationship in 21 years now.

Is there a "I have a wife, and a girlfriend, and a friend with benefits" thread?
SkeedR
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SkeedR »

Inscius wrote:I've belonged in this thread for my entire 19-year history.
Do I get some kind of gold membership card if I reach 20?
Nope. There are plenty of us who have been single longer. Wait till you get to 25 for example.
Last known as: Weirdy
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Just had another argument with the girl who cheated on me, this time about sending her things back, jesus, I wasn't expecting her to be such an idiot about it. I'm the one doing the good thing and sending stuff back too, I could have been an arse and kept it, but I thought I'd do the right thing, and get a load of abuse for it. Ah well, the words from her mouth don't mean anything to me anymore, she was a big mistake
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Send it to the curb, invite her to finish its destination before the garbage truck arrives.
Nathanxbox20
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Nathanxbox20 »

Sorry to revive an old-ish thread. Meh. I've been here pretty much all my life (save 2 months of, well, somehow scaring off a girl with my kindness... apparently). Quite like it, to be honest. It's nice. I've got more female friends than male friends, which is in no way weird at all. I've got all of 3 guy friends, all three of whom are great people. And I've got 6 female friends. All of whom are very nice on the eyes. And honestly, I have no romantic interest in any of them. They are genuine friends, and that's all I want and need right now.
I'm not normal. Because normal is stupid. And stupid is normal.
Life has no respawns.
A Locomotion, BeamNG.drive, and OpenTTD enthusiast and amateur photographer. Also getting into model railroading.
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

This reminds me, I need to get this topics sister topic open!
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nawdic »

I've been a part of this topic for a looooong while.
Very much a retired regular poster..... If you can say that :mrgreen:
SkeedR
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SkeedR »

I've been a part of this topic for most of my life. I'm happy to report that I've been ineligible since March...
Last known as: Weirdy
NoMorePacers
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by NoMorePacers »

Been in this topic my whole, fairly short life. Never bothered me too much before. However now, for some unexplained reason I feel as though I want one. But another thing, you should probably never say c***. Want to guess what it is? Well, I'll give you 2 clues. First it toots in the morning, and second, if you watch Top Gear (before the BBC c***** it up. Woops, that's 3 clues!), then this word was used extensively by James May.
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

NoMorePacers wrote:Been in this topic my whole, fairly short life. Never bothered me too much before. However now, for some unexplained reason I feel as though I want one. But another thing, you should probably never say c***. Want to guess what it is? Well, I'll give you 2 clues. First it toots in the morning, and second, if you watch Top Gear (before the BBC c***** it up. Woops, that's 3 clues!), then this word was used extensively by James May.
Oh, saying c*** isn't a problem. Just find a girl who says c***! (that's another four letter word, mind you)
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
NoMorePacers
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by NoMorePacers »

My problem (as far as I'm aware) is that, I have a very distinct difference between my outside and my inside. My outside is rather tough to break through and penetrate to get to my inside. And I get REALLY nervous around girls. But hey, if you haven't got a girlfriend, perhaps this topic could become part of some 'gentlemen's club' where we sit, crack jokes and drink (for me not alcoholic, as I'm underage) while watching Yes Prime Minister.

Return to “Off-Topic”