- Louie Armstrong
- Posts: 4053
- Joined: 03 Dec 2003 23:02
- Location: Buckingham, Buckinghamshire - England
Official TT-Jewel Staite FanClub
Official TT-Ellen Page FanClub
Official TT-Hayley Williams FanClub
Official TT-generic yet cute emo woman FanClub
jonty-comp wrote:I accidentally wedged my frigate between some rocks. D:
- A square in front of the Russian embassy in the outskirts of Tropico. Notice the domestically built Mini Coopers!
- (2.61 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Ah, my dear little home. Located in downtown Tropico, this is the royal palace.
- (2.16 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Old and new collide. Up front, old country houses built in the colonial era. Behind that, modern apartments and offices rise to the skies. The home owners still grow their own crop in the backyard.
- (1.98 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
Been playing Victoria 2 lately, but since it's not really about conquering as much as the other PI games I don't feel screens would do much. Nonetheless, I'll definitely recommend it. My personal favorite after CK2.
That really is a booster packSHADOW-XIII wrote:Steam and Saints Row 4 are trolling me:
- Born Acorn
- Posts: 7571
- Joined: 10 Dec 2002 20:36
- Skype: Bornacorn
- Location: Wrexham, Wales
http://steamcommunity.com/id/born_acorn ... pid=271590
Yet to go out into the country properly, but I'm sure to do so soon!
(that being said I absolutely love those intra-city cargo trains around the docks etc. Not that I expect anyone else to pay attention to something like that xD )
this can happen:
(yes, all green is myself, Portugal, bring trade network of the WHOLE World into Sevilla, even managed to create a land connection between Lisboa capital and Africa/Asia)
Very unusual and unique run.
- Spain going to war with France before taking over Granada allowing Portugal declaring war on Granda and taking it all before Spain had any chance to do it
- Taking over Sevilla trade node regions from Morocco (with Spain's help) to increase trade power in Sevilla
- Portugal allying France to get protection from Spain aggressiveness (they hated me for taking Granada)
- Portugal took quick assimilation action of Galicia after Spain released it as result of their wars with other nations
- focusing on very fast colonisation ideas
- taking over most then all of West and South Africa lands, creating lots of trade
- following on taking over all coastline of South America preventing other nations from colonising there
- exploring America inland with Portugal but using some of colonial nations to expand inland and wage wars in new world
- reaching India had an event that gave me for free Goa province with a core, quickly shipping my army to India and starting early conquer of the land
- all possible money spent trade ship and sending them to protect trade on all nodes I could, increasing Portugal power on each trade node from 50% to 90% (at the time around 60% of trade power in Sevilla for Portugal)
- continued colonisation with Philippines and Americas
- colonisation expansion from S.America towards N.America, meeting with other European Nations colonies
- war on Spain/Spain Colony, shipped out Portugal army leaving European land defenceless
- ally, France, coming to help, besieging all Spain, Portugal colonies taking over Spanish colonies (Portugal involved in India)
- Peace with Spain ends up them loosing all colonial power, a trade estuary in Spain (for Portugal)
- Waging war with weak nations in Philippines and South Asia regions taking more power there
- Waging war with East Africa to increase trade power towards Europe from Asia
- Having huge fleet of around 1000 ships at this time allows total navy domination for Portugal
- Preparing ships around France, declaring war on them, blockading all their ports and killing their main navy. Spain hates France from previous wars disallowing access to Portugal regions (an enemy of me and enemy of my enemy ends up protecting Portugal). Taking over all French colonies
- Repeating process with England, blockading whole country so they (or their allies) cannot reach Portugal while ceasing all English colonies in the New World
- Americas becoming all of Portugal land
- European nations never colonising Africa/Asia (apart of a small region near Japan/China by Spain later on but it was taken care of)
Colonial regions in Africa and Asia becoming part of Trade Companies, eventually having 30+ merchants at a single time controlling whole world's trade flow!
Next, war with Spain over more Sevilla trade power, Portugal becoming unstoppable force eventually reaching 1600 gold from Trade in Sevilla node directing all World's trade there!
Reason: Table breaking image
Reason: Table breaking image
- Posts: 1869
- Joined: 07 Aug 2004 11:56
- Skype: squirejames5
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent
Wow. That is absurd. No cheats? I have on occassion managed to conquer almost all of Africa but never have I managed to usurp Asia like that. Not to mention you also took all of America. Wow.SHADOW-XIII wrote:On very rare occasion When England, France and Spain are busy fighting each other instead of looking into colonialism,
this can happen
- (24.5 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests