Hi everyone! I am a huge TT fan (spent many many many many hours on it) and enjoyed playing all types of tycoon games.
A while ago, I have this idea of writing my own online airline management game with deep simulation and it is now live on http://www.airline-club.com
It's free for everyone to enjoy, would really appreciate any feedback and suggestions! As this is my hobby project, I plan to keep it open source and free.
My goal is to have a simulation good enough to generate data similar to real world's, while giving flexibility to simulate new outcome based on the dynamics of the conditions.
- Deep simulation of virtual passengers behavior - they will have their own preferences : connections, price, flight quality, loyalty to airline etc
- Challenging gameplay - The game is very challenging, even as a developer, I am challenged all the time to improve my routes and rethink my strategy
- Compete with real players - The game is an open world with hundreds of players. There are airline alliance/code sharing and the community is very active
- Active development - The game is under active development. I am also planning on the first expansion to add space travel https://www.reddit.com/r/tycoon/comments/954zqu/opensource_airline_management_game_airline_clubs/
- Free and open source - The source of the game is open and I do not plan to monetize the game
- Friendly community - Check out the game forums at https://airlineclub.createaforum.com/
There are already 500+ players competing with each other in this virtual aviation world. Hope to see you there too!