Industry Max 90 increased?

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

NetMax
Engineer
Engineer

Industry Max 90 increased?

Post by NetMax »

Have been running TTDP 2.5 beta 9 v.3.02.011 for many years (love it).

Lately my games end when I reach the max. industries (seems to be 90).

Searching revealed no switches available in 2.5 beta, but the overnight chatter made mention of a moreindustries xj or YB mod..

Is there a version which allows more industries, what # is it, is it stable/available?

Is there an index which broadly describes the features of milestone releases?

Thanks in advance for reading and any help you can offer me.
NetMax
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Industry Max 90 increased?

Post by NetMax »

Hmmm, perhaps I should simplify the question...

Has anyone ever played a version of TTDP which had a higher limit of Industries than 90?
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

I'm not currently aware of a mod available forTTDpatch, perhaps they meant for OpenTTD?
From a high level it doesn't look too hard to do but I cannot currently compile TTDpatch to test any changes.

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
NetMax
Engineer
Engineer

Post by NetMax »

Thanks Lakie. I've moved on to OpenTTD as this constraint does not exist there.
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

Okay, I feel a little stupid after checking the switch list (sw_lish.h) in the alpha branch last night on a whim, that branch already has a moreindustries switch which I presume does what you want. I cannot check the beta branch currently however. Given it looked simple enough to implement I did wonder if it'd already ben implemented.
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

IIRC, "moreindustries" was implemented in r2061(?) by Dalestan, and allowed up to 250 industries.

regards
Michael

Return to “General TTDPatch”