Getting started with TTDPatch

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

LordKane
Engineer
Engineer

Getting started with TTDPatch

Post by LordKane »

Hello all.

I would like to know on how to get started with TTDPatch, I have tried OpenTTD and found its lack of any meaningful AI or singleplayer to be rather not to my taste.

I would like to know which TTDPatch version to start using and what GRF's to download if any are needed to use the patch and their download locations.

Thank you.
WWTBAM

Re: Getting started with TTDPatch

Post by WWTBAM »

TTDPatch does not provide any AI other than the one that was provided with the original TTD. I don't have any GRF recommendations as most will refuse to load in TTDPatch. If you are still inclined to use TTDPatch try the version linked in my signature.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
LordKane
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Getting started with TTDPatch

Post by LordKane »

WWTBAM wrote:TTDPatch does not provide any AI other than the one that was provided with the original TTD. I don't have any GRF recommendations as most will refuse to load in TTDPatch. If you are still inclined to use TTDPatch try the version linked in my signature.
very inclined, thank you what about ttdpbase.grfs? just use the one that linked off in your signature?

Return to “General TTDPatch”