TTD Patch on cell

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

joaozinhoplbr
Engineer
Engineer

TTD Patch on cell

Post by joaozinhoplbr »

Hello Tycoons! Well I'm playing openttd on the phone and I was wondering if it's possible to patch the phone. Could you answer!?
:]
WWTBAM

Re: TTD Patch on cell

Post by WWTBAM »

You mentioned OpenTTD. Are you asking about running TTDPatch on your phone or something else? If asking about running TTDPatch on your phone, then you need an emulator of some sort.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
joaozinhoplbr
Engineer
Engineer

Post by joaozinhoplbr »

beclawat wrote:You mentioned OpenTTD. Are you asking about running TTDPatch on your phone or something else? If asking about running TTDPatch on your phone, then you need an emulator of some sort.
I want to know which emulator I need.
:]
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

You can either use DOSBox to run the DOS Version of TTD plus TTDPatch or an emulator that can run Windows 9x or NT to run the Windows version of TTD plus TTDPatch. I don't know of any emulators for phones that can run Windows off the top of my head.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
Sylf
President
President

Post by Sylf »

I'm curious - @OP, are you actually talking about TTD Patch? Or do you want a patched OpenTTD on your phone? OpenTTD patch discussions belong to this forum, FYI. TTD Patch is a patch to Ttransport Tycood Deluxe, the commercial product.

Return to “General TTDPatch”