TDD wont open my game, Tycoon freezes!

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

deeped
Engineer
Engineer

TDD wont open my game, Tycoon freezes!

Post by deeped »

Hey everybody,

im new here, sorry if I send this topic to the wrong place. I have an old replay, I want to continue, but I cant use.... when I try to load it, Tycoon2 freezes and never answers.
Firstly, check "TDDwarning.gif" how it starts, maybe its important.... it needs some time to load, and no sounds.
If I start the tycoon2.exe, it loads the gameplay well, but thats not good, I cant use the advantages of TDDpatch.
I already tried the openTTD - it say its corrupted, but I dont even want to use it, I liked the "old" tycoon better
I tried all other patches to fix the replay, or anything - no result.
Of course, the gameplay is attached too.

Can anybody help? :bow:

EDIT: I also attached the config file.
Attachments
starting
starting
TDDwarning.gif (11.87 KiB) Viewed 10157 times
trt00.zip
(181.72 KiB) Downloaded 312 times
TTDPATCH.CFG
(3.74 KiB) Downloaded 320 times
WWTBAM

Re: TDD wont open my game, Tycoon freezes!

Post by WWTBAM »

That error message is standard for any nightly TTDPatch version. I have no clue why it is hanging though. It hangs my TTDPatch. Strangely TTDX Editor seems hapy enough to load it and save it without me altering it. You may want to have a look at the game in TTDX Editor which can be downloaded from http://www.transporttycoon.net/ttdxedit
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
deeped
Engineer
Engineer

Re: TDD wont open my game, Tycoon freezes!

Post by deeped »

yea, its done. Im happy that I can edit everything, but resaving didnt help... :S

Return to “General TTDPatch”