Problems with TTDpatch; no income etc.

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

HordePrime
Engineer
Engineer

Problems with TTDpatch; no income etc.

Post by HordePrime »

I am having a few issues with TTD 2.01.119 and TTDPatch Version 2.0 rev1, both for DOS.
I am on Mac OS X running DOSBox 0.74

When using the patch, I cannot seem to make any money - that is, I cannot generate any income. My cargo gets delivered, and the vehicles say they are making a profit, but the income report/graphs never register this and my money never increases. I also never get any subsidies awarded even though I'm first to do the necessary transport links.

Also, when running the patch, all the existing vehicle graphics disappear. - I cannot buy any new vehicles (apart from possibly a bus). I downloaded the "new graphics" with the patch and got them to work, but is there a way to have the old graphics back too? (Road vehicles are especially problematic because none exist in the new graphic files).

I've also tried downloading additional graphics from other people on here, but none of them work. I always get some error about sprite #1 or something like that; what am I doing wrong?

Is TTDPatch Version 2.0 rev1 the latest version? I've hear about 2.5, but this doesn't seem to be available to download "officially" (that is, it isn't here )
HordePrime
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Problems with TTDpatch; no income etc.

Post by HordePrime »

Update: I solved my first (income) problem by editing the TTDPATCH.CFG file and changing feederservice to "off".

My other problems remain; I would appreciate any help.
Pingaware
Director
Director

Post by Pingaware »

Nightlies are available here. It's been a long time since an update (over a year apparently), but the 2.6 branch is at least five years newer than the 2.0 branch and subsequently much more feature-rich, and much less bug-rich.
HordePrime
Engineer
Engineer

Post by HordePrime »

Pingaware wrote:Nightlies are available here. It's been a long time since an update (over a year apparently), but the 2.6 branch is at least five years newer than the 2.0 branch and subsequently much more feature-rich, and much less bug-rich.
Thanks.
Are can you recommend any nice vehicle graphics etc. which work with this? - Will my current ones work?

Return to “General TTDPatch”