need some help please

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

richarro1234
Engineer
Engineer

need some help please

Post by richarro1234 »

hello,

i have recently re-installed the game again after some time away and im having problems trying to find some of the features i was using last time.

can someone tell me where the options to build stations next to each other is, or what its called (so u can build a 2x3 station, then build another 1x3 next to it if you need to expand it), have extended trains (like 17 coaches long).

Thanks
Rich
richarro1234
Engineer
Engineer

Re: need some help please

Post by richarro1234 »

anybody know?
i still havent found it
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

I'm unsure if this is the right switches, but I imagine you'd need 'newstations' on, and possibly 'irregularstations'.
This can be done by opening 'ttdpatch.cfg' in a text editor (such as notepad), and changing the 'off' to 'on' for those switches.

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
richarro1234
Engineer
Engineer

Post by richarro1234 »

awesome, thanks for your help. those were the right switches

Return to “General TTDPatch”