r1878 - Window Resize Discussion

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

r1878 - Window Resize Discussion

Post by wallyweb »

I see TTDPatch-source-nightly-r1878.zip but not TTDPatch-win32-nightly-r1878.zip so I take it that us lowly player types have no need of "guiwindow macros for making resizable windows". :?

EDIT: Renamed thread to something more appropriate. 8)
Last edited by wallyweb on 26 Apr 2008 14:39, edited 1 time in total.
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Re: r1878 - source vs win32/dos

Post by eis_os »

Well, DaleStan broke the build:

http://nightly.ttdpatch.net/devs/error.log

And, no currently there is no real end user stuff, thats internal ....

DaleStan:
Did you tested the id generation, does it really work without using the assign workaround?
It looks much better with your new code. Finally I could write resizable window too! :mrgreen:
TTDPatch dev in retirement ... Search a grf, try Grf Crawler 0.9 - now with even faster details view and new features...
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Re: r1878 - source vs win32/dos

Post by DaleStan »

Yes, I broke it. Stupid typos. It's fixed now. And it's all internal changes so my brane doesn't break any more than it already has.

And yes, I did test the macros. I have a working resizable window, using the new macros, in my local copy. (FSVO "working". It resizes, but doesn't do anything else useful yet.)

I changed to equ because, at least at one point, I needed named constants that the assembler proper could see, instead of just the preprocessor.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser

Return to “General TTDPatch”