No new orders

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

stupidestfool
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Location: The lesser spotted 'fool can most often be tracked down in Cambridge, Leeds and London

No new orders

Post by stupidestfool »

I was devastated to just get an error message to the effect of "No new orders allowed in this game" when trying to direct one of my new ships. I'm assuming that this is a limit that, as of yet, cannot be breached, but I was wondering how many orders this limit is set at?
Nice to be back on the snazzy new TT-Forums
Rob
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: No new orders

Post by Rob »

Can't really believe you could have reached that limit.
How many vehicles do you have in your game ?

ps I have vvvvvv this many vehicles and I have never seen the kind of error you mention. :?

pps there is however a limit of 20 ? orders per vehicle, maybe you try to give this ship more that that ?
Attachments
image001.png
image001.png (20.07 KiB) Viewed 3200 times
Wie zich gelukkig voelt met het geluk van anderen, bezit een rijkdom zonder grenzen. (F.Daels)
Still the best OS around
stupidestfool
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Location: The lesser spotted 'fool can most often be tracked down in Cambridge, Leeds and London

Post by stupidestfool »

How strange, I have only 240 trains, 240 road vehicles, 220 ships and 81 aircraft yet I've reached the limit. Definitely not reached the individual one for the ship though, it was only about 8 orders and I think the individual limit is 40.

When I get home I'll post a screenie
JGR
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by JGR »

Do you use shared orders or does each vehicle have it's own set of orders? The latter will quickly eat away at the available order space...
You should probably post your savegame, config and TTDP version as well...

JGR
Ex TTDPatch Coder
Patch Pack, Github
stupidestfool
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stupidestfool »

Right ok it won't let me build any new vehicles now, so I think it is savegame time. I'm running patch version 2.5.0.90
Attachments
newgrfw.cfg
(1.13 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
ttdpatch.cfg
(31.86 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
TRP09.SV1
(863.51 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
furdude6
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by furdude6 »

I see one thing about the no new vehicles, some of them are maxed to what you allow... trains an RVs are at 240 your config file max is at that level... I'd consolidate vehicle orders try to reduce the need for them, if you have a lot of confusing track that forced you to make a lot of way points, that makes you use up orders faster.... take out unnecessary ones where possible, and share orders where possible. The limit is like 40000 orders I think right? I've asked this before but I don't remember. For the no vehicles... allow yourself more by upping the number of vehicles per each type. Oh yea.. I forgot, train cars and double ended trains count as vehicles... 4300 vehicles... :D is a lot. you must have that many thats how many 40*850 is.. thats why that came up...
TTDX Nothin better...Nuff said!!...Need any other entertainment visit http://furdude2.proboards43.com/index.cgi an see if anyone has any of this interests as well.
I got a IRC channel too!! go to Quakenet then go to #furdude2
(Visit http://www.cafepress.com/leaveamessage for some fun items!!)
Visit http://myinterpagedesigninc.com/InterpageDesignINC.htm if you need a Site for a guild(any game will do) or a regular site. Visit http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=359761 to get my FAQ!

Return to “General TTDPatch”